Last Updated: 5/1/10, 10:10 PM
The sequel to one of LucasArts’ best-selling game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II continues the story of the Secret Apprentice to Darth Vader, Starkiller. The game was announced on December 12, 2009 at the 2009 Video Game Awards via a teaser trailer. Below you will find EUCantina’s Ultimate Guide to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II – everything you want to see, know, and read about the game can be found here.
Consoles: 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP
Release Date: October 26, 2010
- The sequel to the LucasArts’ bestselling game: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- You will be, like in the first game, playing as Starkiller. This time, he’s a little changed, however.
- Starkiller will be played by Sam Witwer again. No other casting is confirmed, but Juno Eclipse and General Kota will appear in the game.
- You will visit the worlds of Kamino, Dagobah, and Cato Neimoidia, among others.
- The arena in the teaser trailer is located on Cato Neimodia, and the monster seen within is called a Morloch.
- The ability to dual-wield lightsabers will be in the game.
- Single-player campaigns & multiplayer matches will be in the game.
- TFU II will use Playstation Move for its Playstation 3 version.
- TFU II will have less enemies than the first, but the fights will be more meaningful.
- TFU II was written by Haden Blackman, the head writer and project lead for The Force Unleashed.
A novel, written by Star Wars veteran Sean Williams, will be release for the game. The hardcover novel, which is slated for release October 5, 2010, is likely to be a re-telling of the events of the game with a slightly different telling from varying points of view.