The following is a report from the Dark Horse panel from Star Wars Celebration V. Information was reported by EUCantina staff from the panel, via Twitter or email. Be ready for more updates as the week continues!
- TFU II graphic novel, written by Hayden Blackman, is from viewpoint of Boba Fett. The events of the story will be parallel to the events of TFU II, but from Boba’s perspective.
- Darth Vader and the Lost Command – Vader goes to Ghost Nebula. He will hunt for an enemy of Moff Tarkin. The series will be 5 issues.
- Crimson Empire 3 announced for March 2011. 6 issues. Written by Randy Stradley.
- After Legacy – War, John Ostrander and Jan Duursema will be working on something entirely different. There are currently no plans for any Legacy stories after Legacy – War.
- Special edition of Dark Empire will be released next year. It will be used to help raise money for artist Cam Kennedy, who is sadly loosing his eyesight.
- There will be another Dark Times series next year. Randy Stradley suggested that the stories could continue for a few years.
- The Star Wars Marvel Comics, including Ewoks, Droids, UK and 3D comics will be put in an Omnibus.
- STAY TUNED as the Celebration Five coverage continues!