The following is a report from the The Clone Wars: The Dark Side Clouds Everything panel from Star Wars Celebration V. Information was reported by EUCantina staff from the panel, via Twitter or email. Be ready for more updates as the week continues!
- The Clone Wars: The Dark Side Clouds Everything starts now.
- RT- avgoins – Not sure if he was being serious but Dave said early story ideas included a Gungan named Lunker
- George was very sure about how he wanted Mandos in TCW. Dave called Pablo and Leeland Chee to warn them that there were big changes.
- “There are wolves in Star Wars because of me. Hey, I got this job so I did it.” – Dave Filoni
- You can’t out-Vader Vader.
- RT – avgoins - Filoni – “Satine will have a hard time finding friends in Season 3″
- Dave foresees no issues with the Republic Commandos conflicting with their past stories like the Mandos.
- Dave Filoni says the Republic Commandos won’t be appearing too much.
- George is happy to keep making TCW as long as the fans watch it.
- The Clone Wars team uses the Essential Guides, Visual Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, etc. a lot.
- Dave says TCW story should start moving ahead in continuity at the end of Season 3.
- Dave has thought about the final scenes of The Clone Wars in massive detail. He says small children will not break him and make him tell.
- But, Dave says this exciting, thrilling end could always change.
- RT – avgoins - Pablo: We have not experienced 2 years over the course of 2 seasons. There is a timeline but is not ready to be revealed.
- Dave doesn’t think the Jedi should be like airbenders or superheroes.
- Dave says, because of the production style, bringing EU authors is not really possible right now.
- Cat and Mouse is the earliest point in the TV show timeline, Pablo confirms.
- More to come! Stay tuned for UPDATES!!
There was a big debate over Baris Offee’s healing abilities when she appeared in the series.