EUCast Special Clone Wars Episode
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Quote:
I think I felt the same way the first time I listened in. You read peoples posts for so long, you kind of associate certain personalities with each. Then you actually hear the people, people whom you've already probably created voices for, and it's like a totally new experience that changes all those preexisting conceptions you built up. It's always good to get to know the real people!

Exactly! That's all I meant. Doesn't sound bad at all. I was just surprised to hear your real voices. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I gotcha; I was only playing with you.. Very Happy Trust me, I almost fell out of my seat when I heard myself say, "Oh, crack!" ....and entire shows. Sometimes I forget I even say the things I do...

If we were to make a first season blooper reel, it'd all be me. I have these thoughts, yet I never seem to remember them... Maybe I should actually plan the debate/discussions?

New to the forums? Introduce yourself in the Spaceport!

Need help? Please feel free to post in Feedback & Suggestions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 2 of 2