Clone Wars Decoded: Season 1.1?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clone Wars Decoded: Season 1.1?
 PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quote  

Well it seems season 1 of the Clone Wars isn't quite finished. According to Starwars.com, Cartoon Network is going to begin debuting Season 1 again, start to finish, but with new popup facts and details during the episodes. This will air every Friday up until the launch of Season 2.

You can check out all the details here.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Hummmm,
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I must be the old f@rt in the room but I remember VH1 (anyone here even heard of that channel??) doing a thing called "Pop-Up Videos." I guess in this case it's called Pop-Up Clone Wars.

Okay - enough of my whatever you may call above - I think it's a cool idea that will only inherence the show. And we may learn a few things along the way Razz

Good night all, Uncle Kal doesn't have a Spring Break and needs his Mando sleep which means one eye open with his Verpine rifle laying across his chest making sure a certain Cat lets me sleep in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote  

That's what it reminded me of, the whole pop-up videos. I'm not sure how it will work out. In one way it could be kind of jarring having these window pop-up and interfere with the show, but on the other hand, it might reveal some interesting things I didn't pick up on when I watched it. I'll have to wait and see.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I watched some show with pop-up facts before, but I can't remember what it was. Disney channel, I think. At any rate, it was kind of distracting. It was hard to read the facts while watching the show, because you felt like you were missing something. So if anything, I'd read the facts really fast, and then not even remember, much less comprehend, what I'd just read. Sooo...sometimes they tend to be problematic. Guess will see how this goes.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Nice, who needs aboxed set when you have revamped re-runs. It should be neat though. Hopefully they'll tell me something I don't already know. Razz
...That is if CTV gets it... Confused

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1