Ahsoka Tano
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Characters of the Expanded Universe View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

i either got it from here or another forum, actually ^^'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Nope, nope, ya never know anymore. I would like her to die, actually. Not that I dislike her that much, but I do believe it's time for Jedi to stop getting away. There are so many in hiding now, one has to wonder where they all go by the time Luke and Company save the day. They couldn't have all died in 20 years, and yet next to none ever show their faces.

Then they should burn all the Couruscant Nights books and let Ahsoka live.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote  

I happen to like the Coruscant Night books. I don't see any reason to burn them. Ashoka could still be alive and not violate those novels.

Regardless of her fate, I think she's developing quite well in the cartoon series.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I personally think her voice is annoying...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote  

Really? Her voice doesn't bother me. It has the kid quality to it, but I think it works. And as long as she doesn't overdo the whole Skyguy routine, her dialog isn't too bad. Though I do think the series as a whole pushes too much of a kiddie atmosphere. Case in point: the dumb droids.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Agh, the dumb droids! Don't get me started. Grrr...

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Ahsoka
 PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I personally don't mind Ahsoka or the whole kiddie part of The Clone Wars. It's to be expected. I think she's going to eventually fall to the dark side for two reasons. 1-She's being trained by Skywalker who becomes the ultimate dark lord. So she's picking up all his bad habbits. 2-Ahsoka is already starting to show signs of twisting her mission orders to get things done HER way, not the Jedi councles. The same way Anikin does. I don't think she will fall untill at the least second to last season. And in the tradition of students fighting their former masters, Anikin will kill Ahsoka thus adding to his fall to the dark side.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yeah, it definatley has crossed my mind. I've also wondered what becomes of dear Captain Rex... Sad

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

If Rex doesn't die, he'll probably end up leading 501st with Vader on the Jedi temple.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote  

I see Rex slaying Jedi younglings, but I think Ahsoka is going to survive and go on the run during the Dark Times period.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

In my opinion, Ahsoka should never have been introduced. She's what really ruined the Clone Wars series.

I just hope that Cowboy Dave finds a good way to kill her off... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'd bet 50 bucks that Cad Bane kills her. Right, Uncle Kal? Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quote  

50 bucks? I have to admit I'd like to see Bane kill her but...I really don't think he will.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Who will then? Does everyone agree that she will be dead by the end of The Clone Wars? If so, who kills her? I'm liking Bane, because then we get the situation of Anakin slipping closer to the dark-side by going after Bane for revenge, and killing him. He couldn't do that if it was Dooku, Ventress, or Grievous, because we know they live.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I actually think she'll die. The guy who voices Anakin (I forget his name) but yeah he said in an interview that they do indeed know what happens to Ashoka, and he can't talk about the details, but that its been written and worked on and its sad. That's all he'd say. I'll try to find the interview and get back to ya with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Characters of the Expanded Universe

Page 3 of 20