Dreams

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreams
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Last night I had the most interesting dream. All of you guys were in it! And you all had faces...I mean, some of you I've seen, but some of you I haven't. So I guess I just made the rest up. Smile

Ya'll were making a promotional video for the Cantina, and were busy filming it. I was watching on the EUCast Live channel, and suddenly I looked out my window and there you were! Apparently ya'll were filming on my street, and I didn't even know it! So I stuck my head out the window to say hi. Then I got a spot in the filming myself. I got to hold a weapon of some kind...but anyway.

Oh, and besides all of you regulars, there was a guy named Scott. Anybody here happened to be named Scott? Cause I don't know a Scott, and in the dream I acted like I did. But then I guess that's how dreams are.

It was an interesting dream that kept on twisting into different storylines, but all of you guys were always there. After filming the promotional video, we went to an indoor rafting place, and we all went rafting...inside! That was odd. All my friends from church showed up at that point, and I introduced everybody. After we'd finished rafting, we all sat around this giant pool thing, just talking.

Then it was time to leave, and it turned out anybody who was from the Cantina could walk through walls! So all of my friends from church would hold the hand of one of you guys, or me (because that temporarily transferred the power) and we all walked out of the place. Now that was the oddest bit, but I guess we had to do something, because there was no door on the room. I suppose it was the power of the Force? Confused

Lastly, we went to Barnes and Noble where we met everybody's parents. And they all commented on how nice everybody was. Oh, and Barnes and Noble was way up high in this atrium like thing in the top of a mall. And then...I woke up.

So yes, that was my interesting dream. Now before you go and get all weirded out, allow me to explain that I dream every single night. So at least once a week I'm going to have an odd dream. And normally it's more often than that.

Also, I always dream about things happening around me. I like to get on the Cantina, so that's why you guys were in the dream. I like to hang out with my friends at church, so that's why they were in the dream. I'm meeting somebody at Barnes and Noble today, so that's why that was present, and I just watched Mission Impossible II where he infiltrated the building via the atrium. Hence Barnes and Noble was in an atrium. You guys are trying to get the EUCast Live going, which is why I believe the whole promotional video thing was in it, and some friends of mine just went rafting, so there you have that. I have no idea, though, why we were able to walk through walls. Confused

But anyway, just thought I'd share that. Feel free to share any interesting dreams you may have had! I always like hearing people's dreams...they can always be so amusing/interesting. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

That's really weird lol. Kinda cool though, I wonder what indoor rafting would be like.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I know. Embarassed

But my dreams are usually like that...I can't help it! And yeah, I wonder what indoor rafting would be like...now there's an idea! Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The future, you see. Meet at Celebration V, we all will. And go rafting Very Happy .

Sorry to dissapoint, but awesome as I may be, I can't walk through walls. We really could meet each other at CV, if any of us go.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quote  

Are you a fan of X-Men by any chance? That would explain walking through walls as one of the characters does have that power and can transfer it to others temporarily through physical contact (this actually happens in the third X-Men movie unless I'm mistaken).

Just another thought but the giant pool thing kinda reminded me of part of the novel I, Jedi where Corran, Luke and the rest of the Yavin IV academy meditates around a large indoor natural pool if memory serves.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Well I'm not necessarily a fan, though I do enjoy the series, but I have been playing X-Men on the Sega these last couple weeks. And I do remember that girl who could walk through the walls...so that may have something to do with it. *shrugs*

As for the pool, I didn't even remember that about I, Jedi. I'm going to have to go back and read it again...that was a good book. But yeah, that's how it was in my dream, we were all sitting around this large indoor pool thing. It wasn't a pool you swim in...just a decorative kind of thing. So anyway. I'm weird, I know. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I can walk through walls? I didn't even realize...
Did you eat pizza before dreaming that because it would certainly explain it. Laughing

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

That was a funny dream Mara, I loved the walking through walls part... Laughing
I got one.

I had a dream once when I was little, shortly after I became a Star Wars geek, where I was with Luke and Princess Leia, Darth Vader was after them. We hid under a table in a hotel room, when all of a sudden, Vader comes in. He opens the door, looked both ways, and left saying "They aren't here!". So we escaped.

The end. And don't ask me how I can remember a dream I had from when I was 6 years old... Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I've had dreams about Star Wars before, but at the moment I can't remember what they were. I seem to recall that I generally had dreams more about the books, though, than I had about the movies. Which I always thought was weird. But anyway.

I would love to meet up with everybody at Celebration V! Except that after taking a look at the potential cities, I'm afraid I most probably wouldn't be able to make any of them. The proposed cities being: Baltimore, Indianapolis, Chicago, Minneapolis, or Orlando. Unless, of course, that's changed recently. If only it were in New Orleans. *sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I would only be able to go if its in Chicago, or Indianapolis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, but at least Indianapolis is on the list! I think the closest one for me is 13 hours. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'd be able to go if it was Orlando! Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1