EUCast Episode 63 - Back from the Dead

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
EUCast Episode 63 - Back from the Dead
 PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

You know, Lucas says something about the fact that he pulled that bit of Hayden from just extra footage lying around. I don't think he had any idea it was going to be added to to the OT. And you know, I kind of like his expression. Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you've just been redeemed from a life such as Darth Vader? Especially if you appear in the middle of a group of Rebels. Wink

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

lol, I dont know, something is quite off about his expression. I would much rather him not be there, but the way you put it at least makes me laugh when I see it now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Oh, well I'm glad you can find it amusing now. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Oh, well I'm glad you can find it amusing now. Smile

I never thought of it like that before! :^O Nice!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

I always liked that Lucas added Hayden in there. It was a way to connect the prequels to the OT. And, good point, I suppose Anakin would have been a bit embarrassed. I can just see the conversation between him and Obi-Wan. "Hey, Master, uh.....sorry about the whole Jedi Purge.....and the Death Star......and, y'know, killing you," Very Happy

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I'm just surprised that if you've gone to all this trouble to put in Hayden then why not do the same and redo Yoda and Obi-wan with a younger version?

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I think it's because they reverted back to their prime as good little Jedi. Yoda and Obi-Wan never went dark, so they stayed the same. Anakin, on the other hand, jumped back to before all his time spent as Darth Vader. I don't know, but a Force Ghost Darth Vader would seem somewhat like...a contradiction in terms. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
I think it's because they reverted back to their prime as good little Jedi. Yoda and Obi-Wan never went dark, so they stayed the same. Anakin, on the other hand, jumped back to before all his time spent as Darth Vader. I don't know, but a Force Ghost Darth Vader would seem somewhat like...a contradiction in terms. Smile

Yeah I guess I'm lost with my def of "prime" to me a younger Yoda and Obi-wan would be more prime then after they sat and wasted away so. But then Luke the older he gets the more PRIME he is, so perhaps we are supposed to buy the same. That old Obi-wan was so good he didn't need to defend himself well since he knew he was going to surrender to Vaders blade.

But still what harm would it have done to make all 3 the ep 3 versions? I mean IMO there would be less questions raised.

-
-

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 1 of 1