EU Fantasy Football League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Agh! I've been thinking 8:00pm all day, but I was forgetting that was EST! So I missed it. Grrr...

But I got Drew Brees! I'm so happy. Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Good for you Mara! I see you also got a Saints receiver. Sadly, I couldn't make the draft, and got stuck with a horrible team. I did grab Peyton Manning and Michael Turner, but only one decent receiver, 3 useless running backs, and a defense that I think will be no good this year. I did grab Favre, but I already have Manning, so I don't need him. Confused Time to go in and try to trade some people. What stinks is that I had the second pick in the draft. I could have done so much better, had I been there.

By the way, yes, there are some fake accounts under my name. I did them so that we would have the chance to play. I will not be using any team besides the Kenobiwans. That means the others will just be CPU, basically.

First games start this week. Good luck to everyone; be sure to arrange your roster before anytime before the first real NFL game starts.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quote  

Awesome. I saw all those blank teams and thought it was going to be called off. Didn't realize they were being managed by droids Laughing

Here's hoping to faulty A.I.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Well, it all started last night. With only two teams playing, it's hard to predict how this week will end. But right now, I'm beating Mara. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

What?! We've got to do something about this...

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Well, Master Kenobi, it appears that I am currently winning. Very Happy

Drew Brees has not let me down! Smile

When does this week conclude?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The week concludes after the last NFL game of the week is played, and that will be a 10:00 game tomorrow night.

It looks like Sword is winning her game, Reep is losing to Elmo (Ow Confused ), Caedus is winning his, and Skuldren is behind against SOS.

As for me...well, Drew Brees threw six stupid touchdowns and killed me on his own. Sad Mara beats me, as I have no players participating in Monday night games, and she has two. So, I can't improve my score, and she is already ahead.

Curse you Drew Brees! Curse you! Sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I finally figured out how to read the website last night, and realized that I was going to win. Very Happy

*does traditional happy dance* Hey, Obi-Wan would never curse anyone! Would he? Either way, Brees prevailed! Along with the rest of the players, of course. I think he's happy Mara's wearing his number. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quote  

Warner has failed me. Troubling this is.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Sword, you utterly creamed me this time around. Chris Johnson, your running back, killed us outright. Sad

But on a good note, the Saints won again! Whoo-hoo! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I am losing by about 20 points to Caedus, but my QB and best receiver have yet to play, so there is still hope. But 0-2 would be a really bad start for me. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

After reviewing everyone else's scores:

DS is only down by 7, still a chance there. Opponent is CPU.

Reep is losing 36 to 64 to CPU.

Mara is...um...let's just say she's not winning against Sword.
Shocked

And SoS is losing heavily to Darth Elmo. Razz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
After reviewing everyone else's scores:

DS is only down by 7, still a chance there. Opponent is CPU.

Reep is losing 36 to 64 to CPU.

Mara is...um...let's just say she's not winning against Sword.
Shocked

And SoS is losing heavily to Darth Elmo. Razz

Darth Elmo reigns!

And let's not talk about me vs. Sword. It's not pretty. That's mainly because, though, one of her RBs somehow racked up 51 points! Shocked

Edit: Hey! I thought I looked bad against Sword, but SoS is being utterly wiped out by Darth Elmo's Doom Squad! And I do mean wiped out. It's a rather sad sight. Confused

Last edited by Mara Jade Skywalker on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quote  

I'm in a slump. This is a bad start to the season. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quote  
Pure Evil

Darth Elmo has won his first two games! Reepicheep and Son of Skywalker have been utterly crushed. Beware, for Elmo plans to continue his reign of Touchdown Terror! Muahahahah!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 3 of 10