Novel Being Published
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novel Being Published
 PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to say that in just a few months I will have my novel published that I have been working on. If your a Twilight fan or Underworld you are going to love this book. Please let me know if your interested and I'll post a summary about it. Copies will most likely be avaliable in January. Let me know if your interested!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Not really a fan of vampires, bur congrats on getting the book published! And I hope you get some good sales. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I have a friend who would love to get a copy because she's obssessed with vampire's. I'd get her a copy if you'd provide me with a link.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Nice- I've read a few that I've enjoyed. That's great you are able to get yours published!

Good for you!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quote  

I haven't read Twilight, nor have I seen the movie, but I've heard unpleasant things about the movie. On the other hand, the Underworld series isn't bad. Is it a Vampire Romance kind of novel, or just a Vampire novel which may have some romance in it?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

That's awesome, Anakinlover89! Congratulations! Very Happy I hope, someday, the book I'm writing will get published.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Here I'll post my summary that will be on the back of the book to give you all an idea of what it is about.

This thrilling new fantasy thriller begins the tale during the Crusades in Constantinople. Ages ago a crusader was cursed by God himself to wander the world in the form of a beast. Today, in New Orleans, lives another who has the same curse. This story follows twenty-one year old Lauren Croissex, who has been bitten by a werewolf as well. She begins hunting with her fellow pack of werewolves to eliminate their enemy, the vampires, when she meets a mysterious stranger. This mysterious stranger happens to be a vampire by the name of Brigette Marshall who is no ordinary vampire. She knows more about Lauren than Lauren can even imagine. Brigette is the key to helping Lauren cope with her inner demons and bringing to justice to the one that they both seek to destroy.

Justin II, the Leader of the vampires who seeks to destroy all the werewolves, so he can have free reign over the mortal humans. Together, they have to face their common foe and overcome many obstacles such as prejudice toward their species and the friendship that develops between them. They will face many trials and tribulations that will test their growing friendship and loyalty. Lauren will have the fight of her life and will also have to conquer her inner demons. Will she make it out alive? Will evil triumph? Betrayal is in the air. Who will betray who?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Wow - sounds awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Congratulations! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

So where do I buy this?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote  

That does sound good. I'm intrigued. Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

When It's published you'll be able to purchase it on amazon. However if you want a signed copy you'll need to purchase it from me Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Anakinlover89 wrote:
When It's published you'll be able to purchase it on amazon. However if you want a signed copy you'll need to purchase it from me Wink

Shoot, why not, a signed copy is always awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Anakinlover89 wrote:
Here I'll post my summary that will be on the back of the book to give you all an idea of what it is about.

This thrilling new fantasy thriller begins the tale during the Crusades in Constantinople. Ages ago a crusader was cursed by God himself to wander the world in the form of a beast. Today, in New Orleans, lives another who has the same curse. This story follows twenty-one year old Lauren Croissex, who has been bitten by a werewolf as well. She begins hunting with her fellow pack of werewolves to eliminate their enemy, the vampires, when she meets a mysterious stranger. This mysterious stranger happens to be a vampire by the name of Brigette Marshall who is no ordinary vampire. She knows more about Lauren than Lauren can even imagine. Brigette is the key to helping Lauren cope with her inner demons and bringing to justice to the one that they both seek to destroy.

Justin II, the Leader of the vampires who seeks to destroy all the werewolves, so he can have free reign over the mortal humans. Together, they have to face their common foe and overcome many obstacles such as prejudice toward their species and the friendship that develops between them. They will face many trials and tribulations that will test their growing friendship and loyalty. Lauren will have the fight of her life and will also have to conquer her inner demons. Will she make it out alive? Will evil triumph? Betrayal is in the air. Who will betray who?

Sounds Awesome AL89! My interest and curiosity has been piqued!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Thanks alot, going through final editing process of novel now! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 1 of 2