Alias
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Re: Alias
 PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hmmm-

Ace- which I told my father I hated so I then got saddled with
Hoggie
Orkie
Geek
Uber-Geek
Skeeter legs
Spider Legs
Chicken Legs
Preppy
Hurley Man
Jedi
JediMan
ill
IR2
illogicalRogue2
Carnage
Race
Speed
Pokey
Tigger
Player - seriously funny at the time- soooo wasn't
Pimp- say thing just different sex describing me.and again- so not true.
Ironlungs
Rogue
Dad
Daddy

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Wow. I only have like eight nicknames. I feel unloved. Razz

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Queen Padmè Skywalker wrote:

I know I have more- it;s just late- part of why I had waited so long...

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Well, after thinking, I have a few nicknames, if I include old internet screen-names.

Merryman-Lyon: A screen name used on SW.com message boards and blogs. The story is, that back in the day, you could change your screen-name on SW.com whenever you wanted. Does anyone else remember that? Very Happy People did it constantly, myself included. Well, I had just read a book where Merryman-Lyon was a codename for Merlin, and I found it cool, changed the screen-name to it, and tried to have people figure it out. I don't check SW.com for a week, come back, and screen-names have been locked, forever. So I was stuck with Merryman for my years on the SW.com blogs.

Sode: Before Merryman name on SW.com message boards. I needed a name, and I had a fondness for Soda. But Soda was not available. So I went with Sode. There were variations, of course, with the ability to change names.

Old Master Ben: Um, Obi-Wan is my favorite character, and I had every possible character name available here. Heck, I can change your screen-name to mine if I wanted to.

Little B: A name I had at my church when I was younger, because my last name starts with B, and I was the youngest male in my large family. Plus my last name is long. That one faded out a long time ago though. Like when I was 9.

Dork: Is this a nickname or an insult? Used by my two girl cousins who are around my age. It really has nothing to do with SW, but everything to do with my stupid jokes. Like the kind I never try to pull off on EUCast. Wink

Word on the Austin: You know, like "word on the street." Back in middle-school I had an insane knack to know what was going on in every class, with every student, and with every teacher. I could call a student function or a change in the lunch location, or and impending argument between teacher or student, because I heard things. I looked at the situation and just saw it coming. Maybe it's because I payed attention? This dropped after middle-school because, frankly, I stopped caring about classes, students, and teachers. At least, not to the point of knowing everything.
Wink

The white Michael Jordan: Well...you know why. Razz Just kidding, only I call myself this.

Tech-Guy: Again, debatable as a nick-name. More of a name people would yell for at school when stuff broke.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
The story is, that back in the day, you could change your screen-name on SW.com whenever you wanted. Does anyone else remember that? Very Happy

So worried about that myself- stayed IR2 Wink

-
-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Old Master Ben wrote:
Old Master Ben: Um, Obi-Wan is my favorite character, and I had every possible character name available here. Heck, I can change your screen-name to mine if I wanted to.

Wow...I'd be a little disturbed if you changed your name to Padmè. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:

This is not the Padme' your looking for!

-
-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:

No, I think you misunderstood. I can change your name to mine. Two Old Master Bens.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
Old Master Ben wrote:

No, I think you misunderstood. I can change your name to mine. Two Old Master Bens.

Attack of the Clones!!

-
-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ah, yes. Sorry. But that'd be just as weird. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I got like zero,........woe my (blind to the Force) friends. They cudnt kriffing give me 1 decent nick Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quote  

I have quite a few internet nick names, especially on rp sites where I'll give my characters bizarre names, thus forcing them to come up with nick names. In real life, I pretty much go by Stephen, though there is a handful of people, literally like 5 tops, who call me 'Stefan', and a few who call me Steve. When I was a kid I had some uncles who called me Bullfrog (and no, I did not have one of those frog voices, honestly I'm not sure where the whole bulfrog thing came from but I didn't mind because frogs seemed kind of kind of cool when I was a kid).

As far as my internet nick names, Skuls (Skuldren) and Ixtry (Ixtren) are the most popular. Skuldren is what I usually use for websites and Ixtren for roleplaying sites. Both names I came up with completely on my own. Skuldren was meant to be a D&D name, while Ixtren just sounded exotic.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

SwordoftheJedi wrote:
@ Mara: Stubborn Control Freak... Laughing

Really, it's true. And it drives people crazy. The last straw for my friends was when I was IMing one of them. Even on an IM, and you may notice this in the chat, I'm very grammatically correct and make sure to capitalize and stuff. One of my friends got mock annoyed with this and said, "You stubborn control freak!" And there you have it. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
SwordoftheJedi wrote:
@ Mara: Stubborn Control Freak... Laughing

Really, it's true. And it drives people crazy. The last straw for my friends was when I was IMing one of them. Even on an IM, and you may notice this in the chat, I'm very grammatically correct and make sure to capitalize and stuff. One of my friends got mock annoyed with this and said, "You stubborn control freak!" And there you have it. Smile

Does this mean you suffer from SCF?

-
-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I don't know, do I?

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 2 of 3