Log in to check your private messages
Which path would you choose?

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Which path would you choose?
 PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  MasterAndrew15
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 941
Location: United States

A popular game from the official Kotor II's site, this game is also featured on EUCast. A story will be said and then 4 choices of actions will be presented to you: It's your call, Jedi Wink


You have come across an abandoned assassin droid and it appears repairable. Before you repair it, you:

1) Delete it's assassin programing
2)Optimize the droids weaponry
3) Enhance the assassin programing
4) Do nothing; don't repair it
_________________
EUCantina.net Founder. Forum Admin.

New to the forums? Introduce yourself in the Spaceport!

Need help? Please feel free to post in Feedback & Suggestions


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Reepicheep
Master
Master

Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 6832
Location: Sailing into the unknown

Number One!
_________________

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quote  
Message
  MasterAndrew15
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 941
Location: United States

I forgot to mention: When you answer one you're free to ask the next. Very Happy
_________________
EUCantina.net Founder. Forum Admin.

New to the forums? Introduce yourself in the Spaceport!

Need help? Please feel free to post in Feedback & Suggestions


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Reepicheep
Master
Master

Joined: 05 Feb 2008
Posts: 6832
Location: Sailing into the unknown

Okay, next one, please.
_________________

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quote  
Message
  MasterAndrew15
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 941
Location: United States

All right- but next time, if you answer, you present the next one Wink

You are on a backwater planet in the Outer-Rim. When you walk into the cantina the bouncer pulls his blaster. Do you,

a.) Blast him into pieces before he gets a shot in
b.) Take out your vibroblade and shove it into his chest.
c.) Take his blaster and scare him
d.) Let him take your blaster, but proceed with caution
_________________
EUCantina.net Founder. Forum Admin.

New to the forums? Introduce yourself in the Spaceport!

Need help? Please feel free to post in Feedback & Suggestions


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6488
Location: Missouri

B

I stick the guy nice and quiet like so it doesn't make a scene then leave some creds at the bar to cover the mess. Then sit down and enjoy a Tarisian ale.

Hey, the guy shouldn't have just pulled out a blaster like that, what'd he expect?

All right, my turn...
You are the captain of a crew of pirates and your ship has just captured a luxury yacht. The ships have docked and your crew is plundering the vessel. You're on the victim's command deck, inspecting the captives. Their captain stands before you along with the passengers. One of your crew comes up and informs you that they couldn't find anything of value. Thus you...

a.) Threaten the prisoners to reveal where the loot is. You know they have valuable items on board, they've just hidden them. To make your point, you put a blaster to the captain's head.

b.) Same scenario but instead of merely threatening them, you go ahead and blast the captain down, showing them that you mean business and are not to be played around with.

c.) Decide that today just isn't your day and some vessels are a bust. You order your men to leave, letting the prisoners have their ship back.

d.) No self-respecting pirate would just leave empty handed though, so you decide to take the ship and jettison the prisoners in an escape pod. Since you're not completely heartless, you send out a distress beacon so someone will come and pick them up.
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  BlueX-WingPilot
Knight
Knight

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 170
Location: Cloud 9

Ok, to move this along I'll pick C.

My turn:

Your ship (A small cruiser) is attacked by 23 enemy fighters, do you...

A) Charge in and just take out as many as you can

B) Retreat and try to outrun them

C) Try to convince them your on their team

D) Surrender, your outnumbered anyway
_________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

 PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Jedi_Christopher
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 280
Location: Memphis, TN

I'd have to say B if that was a real life situation. Taking on 23 fighters would be suicidal by yourelf.

Here's mine:

A punk walks up to you in the dark alley outside the cantina with a blaster in his hand, talking about how he just murdered someone and that you should hand over all your credits. Take into account this kid hasn't murdered anyone and has no experience with a blaster. Do you:

a. Pull your blaster and shoot him dead.

b. Beat him up, teaching him a good lesson.

c. Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.

d. Give him some credits, not that you're scared, but just to make the punk go away.
________
FREE WORDPRESS THEMES


Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6488
Location: Missouri

This is a tough one. I guess I'd choose option D due to simplicity. If it wasn't a kid I might have shot him and I'm certainly not going to run, so hopefully I've got a few creds to spare.

New situation.

You are a Force student who has traveled long and far in search of a fabled Master of the Force. After years of searching you've finally discovered the wizened old master. Yet before the master will agree to train you, the master asks what part of the Force you would like to master?

A.) Lightsaber combat

B.) Healing

C.) Seeing the future

D.) Moving objects with your mind
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Jedi_Christopher
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 280
Location: Memphis, TN

I would pick moving objects with my mind. It wouldn't really take a wizened Jedi Master to teach you to fight with a lightsaber, but it does take one to teach you Force techniques.

A new one. I put alot of thought into this one:

You're a Jedi Knight on a mission to settle a border dispute on Fresia, and you've crash landed on planet whoose only settlment is a spaceport. You're ship needs a new hyperdrive. You offer a local repairman 25,000 credits for a new one, but he says he'll only give it to you for 100,000, four times the amount of money you have.

Knowing that hundreds of people will die if you don't get to Fresia and settle the dispute soon, what would you do? Consider that if you tried to do anything involving violence in the spaceport, security would respond and you'd have to kill twenty innocent police officers.

Do you:

1. Make a deal with the repairman, saying that in exhange for the hyperdrive you'll give him the 25,000, you're two speeder bikes and you're lightsaber.

2. Use a Jedi mind trick to force the man into giving you the hyperdrive for free.

3. Tell the man that if he doesn't give the hyperdrive, you'll kill him with you're lightsaber,

4. Kill the man outright and steal the hyperdrive.
________
Baja


Last edited by Jedi_Christopher on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6488
Location: Missouri

Option 1, it is the only way of a true Jedi. Violence and threats are not the answer and Jedi take no attachment to such objects as lightsabers and speeder bikes. Though a lightsaber might come in handy with those negotiations...

If you were a bounty hunter what sort of code of ethics would you impose upon yourself?

A. None. Your a bounty hunter, this profession is all about freedom and you see no reason to pose restrictions upon yourself and your lifestyle. As far as your concerned you are above the law and that's just fine.

B. Stick to the contract. A man of his word can develop a valuable reputation and that means more credits. As long as it doesn't break the contract then it's fair game.

C. No disintegrations. You may be a bounty hunter but you've still got your morals. Bringing in scum to pay for their crimes is just fine but dealing out the justice yourself is crossing the line. You'll defend yourself as necessary but you'd rather not be an assassin.

D. Wanted dead or I don't want it. Sure the bounty says wanted dead or alive but you stopped when it said dead. Being in this business as long as you have you've come to realize that the easiest job is a simple shoot and ask no questions contract. No stun cuffs, no whining pleas, and need for that bulky prison cell on your ship. Keep it simple, keep it safe...for you.
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  JonSnow
Padawan
Padawan

Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 12

Have to go with B, no point to be a bounty hunter, if your so unpredictable people won't hire you.



You just landed on a new planet (in a X-wing), you see a small green object moving it yells out to you something to the effect, "Need, water, I do"

Do you:
A.) Trust the small green thing, and go over to it...

B.) Just ignore it, becuase it's small and you're sure you could outrun it.

C.) Get back in your X-wing and blast it to smitherines because you're afraid it's a threat.

D.) Just leave the planet.
_________________
Only the one truth will prevail


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  FatalFist
Knight
Knight

Joined: 06 Sep 2008
Posts: 431
Location: Paksitan-LAhore

I'll go with A.
BEcuz I know its Yoda=p.
______________
If you were to see one of the dead characters to return, which one would you choose?
1-Anakin Solo
2-Jacen Solo
3-Mara JAde Skywalker
4-Lumiya (I know NO ONES gonna choose this..its more of a fill up Razz _
_________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Mara Jade Skywalker
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 5575
Location: Beyond Shadows

Agh! I love all three, but I've got to go with Mara. I miss her character so much!

-------------

You're leading a group of Clone troopers on an incredibly critical mission. You've had no communications with the outside since you left your ship back at your landing site. You come up against a hard spot and realize that you have only 4 options, all of which have terrible consequences one way or another:

1. You sacrifice your squad of Clones on a suicide charge that will clear up your hard spot and enable you to complete your mission.

2. You send a couple of your Clone troops back through enemy territory to your ship, hoping they can comm for reinforcements. Unfortunately, they probably won't make it. And if they do, the reinforcements most likely won't get there in time.

3. You charge the hard spot yourself and hope your Clone troops can finish the mission without you.

4. You abandon your mission and fight your way back to the ship, worried more about the lives of your Clones than the success of this mission.
_________________

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker



View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quote  
Message
  FatalFist
Knight
Knight

Joined: 06 Sep 2008
Posts: 431
Location: Paksitan-LAhore

A...definitely A...I'm too young to die=p.
Plus I'm the guy who thinks Clones are expndable Twisted Evil ....after all theres a plant back at home that will churn out some new ones. Exclamation

You're fighting a Sith in a busy market ....Your Master had tried to bring him back to the light side, but in the process had died....He can probably kiil a lot of bystanders...He offers you a truce, he says he promises not to kill anyone, IF you let him get away in his ship which is just behind you( You cant sabotage it, hes watching*. He even says that he'll surrender his lightsaber...U are more powerful u can easily take him down in a lightsaber showdown.....

1-Do you let him go away.(Simple really)
2-Do you take his lightsaber, but then slay him, hes a Sith, he probably deserves it, or will in the future.(shrugs shoulder).
3-Do you fight him, trying to keep the death rate to a minimum, but an honest fight.
4-Do you use your anger and force choke him, after all, it will stop him....and once used its not a one way ticket to the dark side.(though u know ur master will be dissapointed even though hes dead.)
_________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Display posts from previous:

  

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights 2 by Scott Stubblefield