Comic Packs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

SwordoftheJedi wrote:
Well, to my EXTREME dissapointment, it looks like we won't be seeing comic packs any more unless there is a huge boost in sales. This really sucks because its where we get most of our EU figures from!!!! Crap crap crap.

http://clubjade.net/?p=19099

I know- and I buy ALL the ones I don't have- yet my local stores have TONs of Thrawn, the Rogue Mon cal, and another lame one- they won't restock- I can't find the new waves anywhere! And then this news comes out- it makes me ticked off! I want my Kyle/ Vong- Krayat-Fel There are a few others too I want but just can't find- alas as with my Unleashed (the original big ones not those little things that killed both lines) I'll have to go Ebay to find them.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ugh, I know! I can't get my Krayt figure!!! It was the one I really wanted!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I know! I still hope the singles of Jacen Jaina K'kruhk and the like still make it in....

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

illogicalRogue2 wrote:
I know! I still hope the singles of Jacen Jaina K'kruhk and the like still make it in....

I'm almost positive they will, since its part of the legacy line. I hope alot of people buy them! If they canceled Jacen and Jaina I dont think i would ever get over it... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote  
VIP
VIP

I have owned three different comic packs, but not what one would expect.

One is the obvious, my own "Equals and Opposites" (Star Wars Tales #21) pack from a while back.

The other two, though, are the two comic packs from before they were called comic packs: the Vader/Xizor and Fett/IG-88 packs from the Shadows of the Empire tie-in line. I eventually sold off the figures for those two, but I kept the comics for my EU collection.

By the way, I'm doing a series of seven segments on the entire comic pack line for Star Wars Action News these days, releasing one segment per month or so. The first was in episode 288, and the second is in episode 293. Those cover the first full year of the comic packs.

You can find the show at:
http://www.swactionnews.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I open, and play with, my figures. I have the comic pack with Talon, Kryat, Darth Nihl, Lumiya, and whatever other Sith came out.

Due to having a contact in Target, I get a heads up on what SW figures come in, so I was able to easily grab a Scorch, Darth Malak, and Darth Revan before they were put on the pegs.

From Entertainment Earth I purchased the Joker Squad set, which includes the first female Stormtrooper and Darth Maleval.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:08 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth_Severity wrote:
I open, and play with, my figures. I have the comic pack with Talon, Kryat, Darth Nihl, Lumiya, and whatever other Sith came out.

Due to having a contact in Target, I get a heads up on what SW figures come in, so I was able to easily grab a Scorch, Darth Malak, and Darth Revan before they were put on the pegs.

From Entertainment Earth I purchased the Joker Squad set, which includes the first female Stormtrooper and Darth Maleval.

Oh Severity how envious am I of your opening those! (Saw your pics on FB!) I have them, but I forbid myself form opening them. I find I tend to be disappointed with most figures when out of the package. lol

-
-

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

illogicalRogue2 wrote:
Darth_Severity wrote:

Oh Severity how envious am I of your opening those! (Saw your pics on FB!) I have them, but I forbid myself form opening them. I find I tend to be disappointed with most figures when out of the package. lol

I personally find it worthless to buy a toy and then not even play with it, its torture I tell ya!. I also set up a battle scene of the Sith fighting the Jedi, but I need to reshoot a few scenes that didn't meet my expectations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting

Page 2 of 2