People Hate Me Now ):
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
People Hate Me Now ):
 PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Okay, so I was at the mall, and my friends where there as well. So we sat, talked, you know the normal crap.
Well I had my eye on the water fountain for a long time cause it had a cool design. Then it popped into my mind. So I turn to my friends and another group of random people and ask them "Do you pee in the shower?" I was dead serious, there was no smile on my face, like a professor asking a student a huge question.

It's one of those, I dunno e.e
Those questions that have to be answered. The large group of random people disliked me and my friends said I had a perverted mind. How is asking people if they pee in the shower perverted DDD:

If I ever have a question on my mind again, I will not ask the general public and a couple of friends it. ;-;
Have you guys ever done that? Have you ever asked a question, being very very serious, and people thought it was perverted, disgusting or just evil/rude?
I sat quiet the whole day XDDDDD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

ouch. yeah, if i said half the stuff that crosses my mind, my friends would never speak to me again.

also, not quite the same thing, but sometimes it's better to keep things in, even if you barely can. telling your best friend your in love with them will more then likely scare them away. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Aw D:
-Hugs Kamen-

But you had a load of guts to go and ask your friend. A lot of people keep it hidden until they lose the chance.
Like me :c
I can ask any question in the world, but not the "Hey, I love you, do you love me?" question.
I'm always to afraid.

Just for the Hell of it, I'll ask my friends again. They never really answered, of I think about it. All they said was "What?!?!"
o:

Around this time they're super hyper. So the answer shall slip from their lips ):<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I usually say stuff that just doesn't come out right, like one time I accidently referred to my friend as a slut and she got really mad at me. She got over but ever since I'm always careful about how I say things.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Anakinlover89 wrote:
I usually say stuff that just doesn't come out right, like one time I accidently referred to my friend as a slut and she got really mad at me. She got over but ever since I'm always careful about how I say things.

Ouch!

One time, I was driving a company vehicle, and somebody cut me off, and I yelled "JACKELOPE!" at them,(hey, I don't know..Google it, or something..) and my co-worker gave me this "what the heck?" look, but she's been using the phrase ever since. Yeah, I guess I should have used an obscenity, like any self respecting New York City guy would yell.... Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quote  

Ahh, the elusive Jackalope, I remember seeing him when I was a kid. (On America's Funniest Videos)

Luckily I'm pretty good at not saying odd/stupid/uncomfortable things out of the blue. Though I remember way back when I was very young and I was playing cards with all the grown ups at the dinning table. It was my turn and I asked for one card, however I signaled so by raising one finger, my middle finger. Embarassed It immediately became apparent that there was something wrong with that gesture. Shocked

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

My parents swear a LOT of times. In every sentence there's like, five swear words. It's past onto me too. When I get mad I let the Rainbow Of Swear Words out ):>
My mom is pretty much used to me saying them. She used to be "REBECCA LEE!! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" Now she's just "Becci." and that's it.
Swear words = normal words to me. So they slip out WAY to much XD
I don't think my question was perverted. Maybe personal, but defiantly not perverted.
I know a lot of perverted questions that make that question an etiquette question c:

I can see it now D:

Queen of England: Do you happen to pee in the shower Sir Hubert (I thought this name was cool)
Sir Hubert: Why of course M'lady. Who hasn't? -Pats lips with napkin-
Queen: Oh-ho-ho! You always make me laugh Sir Hubert!

XDDDD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I swear a bit especially when I'm on campus because all my friends swear and I pick it up. It's weird how you pick up swearing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

See, I'm around people who swear occasionally, but I've never picked up the habit at all. I just don't like swearing. Confused

Ad Ianthinos, I don't think your question was perverted at all. Things like that pop into my head alot.... Trivial questions that just drive at you until you have to say them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

i try to avoid swearing as much as possible. most of my friends are girl, so 90% of the time i try and be a gentleman and stuff Smile

{"But you had a load of guts to go and ask your friend. A lot of people keep it hidden until they lose the chance."}
yeah. of course it took me three years to so much as ask her to the school dance, and by that time she had pretty much lost interest. Sad

{"Like me :c
I can ask any question in the world, but not the "Hey, I love you, do you love me?" question.
I'm always to afraid."}
yeah. i know. i was about ready to throw up when i finally did tell her. but if you don't ask, then you'll never really know.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

kamenkewl wrote:
also, not quite the same thing, but sometimes it's better to keep things in, even if you barely can. telling your best friend your in love with them will more then likely scare them away. Sad

But it worked for me. Very Happy

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
-The Code of the Sith

In mourning . . . Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quote  

Most of the time my mistakes are having an idea that is perfectly normal but being unable to express it "correctly" (ie it comes out as an unintentional joke, or has an unintend less-than-innocent connotation).

As for swearing its usually only when I'm really really angry/upset about something. For the most part I stick to "Bloody..." or "Bugger" (one time someone asked me if I was saying "Butter") and my own invented word "Fungul" (I have no idea how I came up with "Fungul" or if I got it from somewhere). But yeah swearing pretty much reserved for only those really fusterating times.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Another one of my mistakes I have is I tend to be too curious and ask my friends really gross questions. They usually answer very honestly and throughly which is sometimes a little too much information.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Luckily I've never had to tell any friends of mine that I love them.... Being as young as I am, and never having any boyfriends (very proud of that fact by the way Very Happy ), I've never really been in the position.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I always wait for a kid who likes me to ask me out.
I always make it clear, if you tell me you love me, I won't go screaming "EW!" or anything rude. I'd most likely say "AWW!" and hug them. Make their day you know.
It makes me happy knowing people love me. I dunno, I'm a cuddly bear, I love being love/liked by everyone, so I try and stay on everyone's good side.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 3