This shall be fun...
1. First off I'm getting rid of the Holiday Special.
2. Throw out the Marvel comics.
3. Throw out the Junior Jedi Knight novels.
4. Gone is the Clone Wars cartoon (the old animated one)
5. By now I could cheat and just throw away the Scholastic books and coloring books, but just to be sporting I'll ignore those. So I'm going to throw out The Legacy of the Force series.
6. Toss The Phantom Menace novelization.
7. Toss Attack of the Clones novelization.
8. Toss A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi novelizations.
9. Toss The Han Solo Adventures.
10. And throw away the Sith Tribe e-novels.
I might be willing to trade The Han Solo Adventures for the Imperial Commando book (I believe that was a separate 'series' from the Republic Commando books).
Okay, reading everyone elses' posts, I now have to comment.
4. The Lando Calrissian Trilogy
Big disagree. I LOVED the Lando books.
7. The Force Unleashed. I'll say it, its not horrible but the story isn't necessary
-Good Call, I forgot about that novelization. Personally I thought it was a terrible read.
10. The Lando Calrissian Trilogy
-Another one? Is there no love for Lando?
1. The Adventures of Lando Calrissian
2. The Han Solo Adventures
-YES! I'm not alone there at least.
-Really? I don't think I could throw those away, not with Traitor and Greg Keyes three books.
2. Outbound Flight
-AND Outbound Flight? I'm stunned. I liked this one.
"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood