Forum Exclusives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Stang, I forgot about the X-wing series. That was a good one. Cool

Yeah, me too. To pick just five thing is pretty difficult. The only things I just flat out don't like are Splinter of the Minds Eye, Crystal star, Darksaber. Dark Empire was kind of goofy, but I wouldn't totally throw it out(it could be altered a touch though).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Right on guys! The more feedback to these types of q/a segments we can generate- the more we will try to read replies on the live show.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quote  

For me the hard part is trying to balance my love for the novels with my love with the reference books. Before I ever started reading the novels, I was deeply in love with the character and ship guides. I thought seeing all the ships and different aliens was awesome. That's one of the reasons I included the guide to species in my list because there is a lot of good info in that one, plus some really good art work. It would be a shame to throw that one away.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Alright everyone, I need your opinion.

Is a week after the release of a novel too soon to discuss spoilers for the book? How about a comic?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Old Master Ben wrote:
Alright everyone, I need your opinion.

Is a week after the release of a novel too soon to discuss spoilers for the book? How about a comic?

I think about this: Spoilers on the forums- you give a warning- BUT if you are in say a thread with a spoiler warning right off- AKA Force Philosophy- you need no spoiler warning at all.

But I do know that some listeners would still like a spoiler warning- so even though I'd say still try to drop one for the newer things.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Exclusive:

You all get a first listen to our new EUCast theme song, which will debut in episode 100.

http://www.solosound.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/New-EUCast-Theme-Yoda.mp3

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Old Master Ben wrote:
Exclusive:

You all get a first listen to our new EUCast theme song, which will debut in episode 100.

http://www.solosound.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/New-EUCast-Theme-Yoda.mp3

very nice! keeping it fresh, and what better way to say "EUCAST DID IT!" on episode 100 than a new intro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Very nice!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Here's a post for the old Closing theme music. I'm moving it here as a Exclusive since the thread it was is is now locked and about to be disintegrated.

Old Master Ben wrote:
People have requested our closing theme music, so here you go: http://www.imeem.com/people/5mKILtH/music/291TIpAo/techno-theme-star-wars/

-
-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Official Forum of Solo Sound

Page 4 of 4