Funny Video of the Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funny Video of the Day
 PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 am Reply with quote  

So I couldn't find any threads dedicated to this subject and inspired by Mara's thread in the Cantina I thought we needed a place to share funny videos found on youtube, e-mailed to us or however you manage to come across them.

So my first video was found digging through old e-mails I have archived. http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/57946/detail/

Hope you all enjoy (particularly those of you who've been involved in tech support roles!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing I've seen that before, but it's still hilarious! Laughing

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Haha. That's good. Laughing

I'm a big fan of Rowan Atkinson, here's one of his pre-Mr.Bean live performances (there's plenty more on Youtube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5eFMxPSmk

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Hugh Laurie singing Little Girl from A Bit OF Fry And Laurie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwyGMo9ijl4
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

This isn't necessarily funny, but Mark (illogicalRogue2) mentioned it to me (so credit for finding it goes to him), and it's amazing! You will never again have to wonder which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek. If that blasphemous quesiton ever even entered your mind, the answer is here!

So, watch and enjoy. Smile

Holding Out for a Hero

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quote  

That's a great video. I couldn't help watching it and thinking of the end of Shrek 2 thought. Of course the image of Puss and Boots with a lightsaber was pretty awesome Cool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Tripod-Santa
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quote  

Bison riding in a guy's car

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/12/09/exp.mxp.bison.car.hln?hpt=T2

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quote  

Tripod's Santa, very interesting and humerous lyrics. Thanks for the laugh. As for the bison my first thought was "man what's the repair bill on his springs/shocks/axles going to be?" Truly one of the most unique videos out there.

Now maybe you need to play the game in order to find this funny but I hope you all get a laugh out of all the movies/tv shows they spoofed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GRkl0cE-c

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Okay, this may be deemed a little childish, but it's just so funny I had to share!
Baby Powder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJQU6x9qJko
Okay, I know this is a little childish, but I couldn't help laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quote  

Ok so this is pretty much a classic for any Star Wars fan (be honest we all tried to do this at some point as kids and/or adults) and probably the best ad from the Super Bowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BgZ8Ba8TxM

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

My gosh, I love that commercial. I could watch it over and over and over...come to think of it, I have. Smile

Not to mention, my mom thinks it's the best thing that's ever happened. She could watch it over and over and...I'm beginning to see a pattern here...

You don't have to be a fan to enjoy this commercial! VW couldn't have come up with a better ad. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote  

I particularly like the detail of the lightsaber activation sound effect at the end when they bring up the logo.

Here's another funny video: The PG version of 300 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAk5Urc6L94

Granted it is pretty cheesy and the voice dubbing isn't perfect but it's still a rather humorous take.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I saw that Salaris, I love that video!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 9