Post LOTF series
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Quote:
Tahiri will escape into the Unknown regions, where he'll base the Rule of Two.

Yes, and some authors can write a new saga about two ordens of the siths and in the end there can be only one

As for i don't want them to continue post-LotF series - i enjoed NJO a lot, but don't like DN and LotF because i think that characters of main heroes are quite different fromthey used to be in NJO
"Down here, in the never-ending electric twilight, time had a different meaning altogether. It wasn't something to he scheduled, something to be quantified in terms of seconds, minutes, or hours. It was measured much more simply: you either had enough, or not enough," - Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I don't see Caedus getting away to continue being a Sith later because of the significance of redemption in every SW story. Even the Yuuzhan Vong were redeemed after 19 books. Since the series is called Legacy and we've seen elements from every corner of the SW galaxy, I really Caedus being redeemed and heading off into exile. Like Revan, we may never know what became of him...I hope; I like the question marks at the end of Revan's tale Smile

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

See, the thing I want is an exploration of the return of the Vong to the force, but the Legacy comic series has them still existing outside it, but there has to besome way to check this stuff. Caedus was the end of the Vong invasion, so maybe he can return them to the force, at least partially. I'm hoping That he doesn't die, and maybe the whole question mark thing could be cool, but I'm seeing more of a Ulic-Qel Droma thing happening, and I see redemption mixed with self-loathing coming by the end of Invincible, though I kind of hope they use him as a full villian. The galaxy has to live under Sith law in order to create conflict for the Jedi to exist under.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Since the Yuuzhan Vong's Force presence is described like the radiation spectrum, I would like to see a character powerful/wise enough to be able to sense on the "different wavelengths of the Force" and be able to sense the Yuuzhan Vong. However, I don't know how they'll ever get connected back unless Zonama Sekot found a way to do it, which I think the planet could.

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I think it would be interesting for him to become a Jedi again, and have to live with what he's done. The next series could be like rebuilding for the Jedi, with Jacen has to come to terms with what he's done, and set a new course for himself.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
-The Code of the Sith

In mourning . . . Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Or yes

Kip - he destroed a planet, now he is a Master
Jasen - he destroed many lives and killed his aunt, now he is a Jedi once again
Join us and togather we rebuild the Jedi Orden..
"Down here, in the never-ending electric twilight, time had a different meaning altogether. It wasn't something to he scheduled, something to be quantified in terms of seconds, minutes, or hours. It was measured much more simply: you either had enough, or not enough," - Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Its an interesting thought, but Ben won't forgive him and He's messed up bad. People aren't trying to assasinate Kyp anymore, but most outside the Jedi order and his personal circle of friends hate and fear him. Caedus would be hated, and I think an exile would work best.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2