What Game Are You Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quote  

I was playing Red Dead Redemption on xbox 360, but that's on hiatus for the moment. Was also playing World of Tanks on the PC. Sometime I'll get back into both of them, but right now I'm in a reading mood.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I'm in between games atm, I finished TFU II... Yea that took a lot of effort. Just downloading the Demo for lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars, for a laugh. I'm also popping in and out of Star Wars galaxies again (Blush) The waiting game is getting old regarding The Old Republic, so I need my SWMMO fix!.. man I would commit Crimes to get on Beta for that Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Playing through Dragonquest IX for that RPG FF feel but also in the middle of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Been playing more games lately but just between books and games too frequently lately.

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quote  

I'm looking to get back into Battlefield 2142. With the newest patch it includes an expansion pack that I never played (I refuse to download content, give me a disk!). With any luck I'll be able to find multiplayer servers that are good so I can try the new stuff out.

Morrowind is also sitting waiting to be played, I just haven't had the motivation (or time) to install a bunch of mods for it. I've already played the Vanilla version so I'd want to play it with mods if I play it again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:05 am Reply with quote  

In my opinion, Morrowind may very well be the greatest game ever made. Certainly the best video game experience I ever had.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Super Mario 3.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

TFU 2, going through the challenges. Failing dismally Laughing
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quote  

Tried playing Legendary for Xbox 360 last night. On one hand, it was kind of a neat game. It starts out with you opening pandora's box and unleashing some pretty cool monsters on Earth. Immediately giant griffons swarm New York attacking everyone in sight constantly flipping over cars and destroying stuff to clear a path through the streets for you. That ends up being one of the bad parts of the game, as so far it seems very linear. Plus the controls and action feels a little sloppy. But the visuals and environment interaction are very entertaining and sometime stunning. A couple times I found myself just stopping and watching the griffons flying around in the sky as they occasionally swooped down and grabbed somebody.

But the coolest monster I've seen so far is the golem. In this game, a golem is an inanimate creature made of various parts, like say cars and stuff, anything lying around. They're also well over a hundred feet tall and just plow through skyscrapers.

Along with werewolves and little fire dragons called firedrakes, the badguys for the game seem to be well designed and thought out. Yet the game does suffer from a lack of budget. However, for what it is and some gameplay quality aside, it's kind of fun. Plus I got it at gamespot for only $10. Just saying, it could be worth checking out if you like shooters with strange enemies and a fantasy element.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm playing my new Nintendo 3DS. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Because I can't afford a new game, I'm going back and playing my old ones for the gamerscore. Now I'm playing Republic Heroes. I feel myself wasting away...
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 am Reply with quote  

So how does the 3DS compare to other portables?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Just finished with Republic Heroes. It's okay. The story is alright, but the controls, and the camera, leave a lot to be desired. And some of the dialogue, too. 'They've got the numbers,' Anakin would purr cockily of the CIS droids, 'but we've got the skills.' It's lines like that that make me glad he lost Padme.

Currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. In 3D!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I played through Gears of War 2 with my cousin on co-op last week, and I've been playing it and Gears of War 1 lately in anticipation of the Gears of War 3 beta that starts next week...

I'm getting a free 3DTV tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about that... I'll probably play Black Ops a bit when I get it setup because it has a stereoscopic 3D mode, and perhaps I'll try Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 since they both support that as well.

I'm really psyched about Mortal Kombat next week. Portal 2 also comes out, but I don't know if I'm going to get that right away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

More Zelda, and I'm walking other people through it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Circle the Cat. So addicting!

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 3 of 38