Win a signed copy of The Force Unleashed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Holonet News View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

nope

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

So we can't use Talon and Krayt?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Are they freebies now?

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

You can if you have seen that image, but I'm starting to think that it's not going to show up correctly. That cuts the number of characters to 25. You won't need Talon and Krayt to win.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I've refreshed/opened a new window somewheres near 100 times and haven't seen it.

- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Old Master Ben wrote:
You can if you have seen that image, but I'm starting to think that it's not going to show up correctly. That cuts the number of characters to 25. You won't need Talon and Krayt to win.

You know, if you were going to ask us 25 of 27 charactar, it would be fair to ask 24 of 25 right now...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

If you can't find them all, just send me what you have. Who knows, maybe there won't be five people who find 25, in which case those who found 24 would be entered in the contest.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Personally, all this talk back and forth has confused me. So, just in case others are also confused, I'll try to sum it up for them:

There are 25 pictures. Some of these pictures contain multiple characters. Because of this, there are 27 characters. However...! One of the pictures has never been seen by any member, and it contained two characters. Due to their stealthy nature, they have been dropped from the contest.

So, doing the math, that gives us 24 pictures with a total of 25 characters. Best of luck to those who find and identify them first. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Thanks for the summary! Smile

- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Thanks, Mara. I sent my list. I hope they are correct.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

No problemo. Unforuntately I cannot enter, as I've been aware of the contest for a few days now. But I have found them all, so it is possible. No worries. Wink

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Did you find Talon and Krayt?

- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Nope, I didn't. I do believe there's an error with the system. They're not being reached in the rotation. We'll have to see if we can fix it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Three of the five spots to be entered into the contest have been filled. Two more people have a chance to send me a list of all 25 characters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Wow. I thought if I wouldn't finish my list last night, I wouldn't make in time. It seems I was wrong.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Holonet News

Page 2 of 4