Log in to check your private messages
The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Spaceport View previous topic :: View next topic  
The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

I've been told this is a wretched hive of scum and villany...but has good Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters.

My name is Darth_Henning, and I was a member of TOS since early 2004, and a pretty regular poster. With the forums closing, I decided to move to more...ammenable surroundings, and hopefully you won't hold that against me*.

IR2 can attest that I was one of the most annoying, hypercritical, and opinionated people there, who generally pissed everyone off, but was always right. Even when Sue and Leland disagreed. I hope you won't throw me out too soon.

Now someone get me a Talmog and a Twi'lek dancing girl. Both should be blue if you know what your doing.


* - unless your female, then your welcome to hold anything you want against me


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Re: The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  illogicalRogue2
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Posts: 2854
Location: ....last know presence was near the Tingel Arm..

Darth_Henning wrote:
I've been told this is a wretched hive of scum and villany...but has good Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters.

My name is Darth_Henning, and I was a member of TOS since early 2004, and a pretty regular poster. With the forums closing, I decided to move to more...ammenable surroundings, and hopefully you won't hold that against me*.

IR2 can attest that I was one of the most annoying, hypercritical, and opinionated people there, who generally pissed everyone off, but was always right. Even when Sue and Leland disagreed. I hope you won't throw me out too soon.

Now someone get me a Talmog and a Twi'lek dancing girl. Both should be blue if you know what your doing.


* - unless your female, then your welcome to hold anything you want against me


Henning! Hey HEY!!!

Good to have you come home too!

It's like DS9 and you all are changelings like Odo learning of your true nature and coming home. (I know a ST reference.... couldn't think of a SW one that fit as well off the top of my head)

I'm so stoked to see all these regulars I know so well from TOS!
_________________

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Re: The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

illogicalRogue2 wrote:


Henning! Hey HEY!!!

Good to have you come home too!

It's like DS9 and you all are changelings like Odo learning of your true nature and coming home. (I know a ST reference.... couldn't think of a SW one that fit as well off the top of my head)

I'm so stoked to see all these regulars I know so well from TOS!


ST reference....*glares*....I'm judging you now.

Razz

happy to be here. Hopefully I can run into some other familiar spacers without a home.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Nedara
Knight
Knight

Joined: 08 Apr 2011
Posts: 396

Hey, Henning, nice to see you here. Welcome aboard.


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

Thanks Nedara. I'll try not to be too annoying....yet.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  YodaBauer2442
Master
Master

Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 552
Location: Sofa

Howdy Henning. The TOS immigrants keep on a'comin'.
_________________
"To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits. " Dr. Walter Bishop

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop



View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Old Master Ben
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 2259
Location: Georgia

Welcome to the forums, Henning! Glad to have you here. I'll see if I can find that Twi'lek... not sure that we have any blue ones though.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Nedara
Knight
Knight

Joined: 08 Apr 2011
Posts: 396

Darth_Henning wrote:
Thanks Nedara. I'll try not to be too annoying....yet.


C'mon, you are never, never, never too annoying. Don't try to seem a bad person. I know you aren't.


View user's profile Send private message

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

YodaBauer2442 wrote:
Howdy Henning. The TOS immigrants keep on a'comin'.


Expect more. There was a convoy following me down the Hydian.

Old Master Ben wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Henning! Glad to have you here. I'll see if I can find that Twi'lek... not sure that we have any blue ones though.


Thanks Ben! You wouldn't happen to have gone by "Grand Master Ben" on TOS would you?

Nedara wrote:
Darth_Henning wrote:
Thanks Nedara. I'll try not to be too annoying....yet.


C'mon, you are never, never, never too annoying. Don't try to seem a bad person. I know you aren't.


Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe Wink


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Old Master Ben
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 2259
Location: Georgia

Darth_Henning wrote:


Thanks Ben! You wouldn't happen to have gone by "Grand Master Ben" on TOS would you?


Nope, but I do recall a guy with a pretty similar username to "Old Master Ben" several years back. That's probably him.

Quote:
Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe.


We're mind-wiping already? That normally doesn't happen to new members until week two.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

Old Master Ben wrote:
Darth_Henning wrote:


Thanks Ben! You wouldn't happen to have gone by "Grand Master Ben" on TOS would you?


Nope, but I do recall a guy with a pretty similar username to "Old Master Ben" several years back. That's probably him.


Ah. OK. well, good to meet you then.

Old Master Ben wrote:
Quote:
Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe.


We're mind-wiping already? That normally doesn't happen to new members until week two.


I'm a fast learner.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth Skuldren
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 6499
Location: Missouri

Welcome to the forums, Henning. Sounds like you're sure to stir up some discussion. Wink
_________________

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

I do try Skuldren.

Cause we need a little controversy.

It feels so empty without me (whining and b***hing all the time).


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Mara Jade Skywalker
Administrator
Administrator

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 5586
Location: Beyond Shadows

Welcome, Henning! Glad to have you here! And yes, we do offer pretty awesome Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters. I am the resident bartender at present, so feel free to ask. We're like the Errant Venture. If you want it, we'll most probably have it. Smile
_________________

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker



View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quote  
Message
  Darth_Henning
Master
Master

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 525
Location: Canada

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Welcome, Henning! Glad to have you here! And yes, we do offer pretty awesome Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters. I am the resident bartender at present, so feel free to ask. We're like the Errant Venture. If you want it, we'll most probably have it. Smile


Lonely female Zeltron twins? Laughing


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Spaceport

Page 1 of 3
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Display posts from previous:

  

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights 2 by Scott Stubblefield