The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Spaceport View previous topic :: View next topic  
The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I've been told this is a wretched hive of scum and villany...but has good Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters.

My name is Darth_Henning, and I was a member of TOS since early 2004, and a pretty regular poster. With the forums closing, I decided to move to more...ammenable surroundings, and hopefully you won't hold that against me*.

IR2 can attest that I was one of the most annoying, hypercritical, and opinionated people there, who generally pissed everyone off, but was always right. Even when Sue and Leland disagreed. I hope you won't throw me out too soon.

Now someone get me a Talmog and a Twi'lek dancing girl. Both should be blue if you know what your doing.

* - unless your female, then your welcome to hold anything you want against me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Re: The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth_Henning wrote:
I've been told this is a wretched hive of scum and villany...but has good Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters.

My name is Darth_Henning, and I was a member of TOS since early 2004, and a pretty regular poster. With the forums closing, I decided to move to more...ammenable surroundings, and hopefully you won't hold that against me*.

IR2 can attest that I was one of the most annoying, hypercritical, and opinionated people there, who generally pissed everyone off, but was always right. Even when Sue and Leland disagreed. I hope you won't throw me out too soon.

Now someone get me a Talmog and a Twi'lek dancing girl. Both should be blue if you know what your doing.

* - unless your female, then your welcome to hold anything you want against me

Henning! Hey HEY!!!

Good to have you come home too!

It's like DS9 and you all are changelings like Odo learning of your true nature and coming home. (I know a ST reference.... couldn't think of a SW one that fit as well off the top of my head)

I'm so stoked to see all these regulars I know so well from TOS!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Re: The TOS Refugee Parade Continues...
 PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

illogicalRogue2 wrote:

Henning! Hey HEY!!!

Good to have you come home too!

It's like DS9 and you all are changelings like Odo learning of your true nature and coming home. (I know a ST reference.... couldn't think of a SW one that fit as well off the top of my head)

I'm so stoked to see all these regulars I know so well from TOS!

ST reference....*glares*....I'm judging you now.

Razz

happy to be here. Hopefully I can run into some other familiar spacers without a home.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Hey, Henning, nice to see you here. Welcome aboard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Thanks Nedara. I'll try not to be too annoying....yet.

Master
Master

Howdy Henning. The TOS immigrants keep on a'comin'.

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the forums, Henning! Glad to have you here. I'll see if I can find that Twi'lek... not sure that we have any blue ones though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Darth_Henning wrote:

C'mon, you are never, never, never too annoying. Don't try to seem a bad person. I know you aren't.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

YodaBauer2442 wrote:
Howdy Henning. The TOS immigrants keep on a'comin'.

Expect more. There was a convoy following me down the Hydian.

Old Master Ben wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Henning! Glad to have you here. I'll see if I can find that Twi'lek... not sure that we have any blue ones though.

Thanks Ben! You wouldn't happen to have gone by "Grand Master Ben" on TOS would you?

Nedara wrote:
Darth_Henning wrote:

C'mon, you are never, never, never too annoying. Don't try to seem a bad person. I know you aren't.

Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth_Henning wrote:

Thanks Ben! You wouldn't happen to have gone by "Grand Master Ben" on TOS would you?

Nope, but I do recall a guy with a pretty similar username to "Old Master Ben" several years back. That's probably him.

Quote:
Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe.

We're mind-wiping already? That normally doesn't happen to new members until week two.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Old Master Ben wrote:
Darth_Henning wrote:

Nope, but I do recall a guy with a pretty similar username to "Old Master Ben" several years back. That's probably him.

Ah. OK. well, good to meet you then.

Old Master Ben wrote:
Quote:
Damn. You remember me. Time for a mind-wipe.

We're mind-wiping already? That normally doesn't happen to new members until week two.

I'm a fast learner.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quote  

Welcome to the forums, Henning. Sounds like you're sure to stir up some discussion. Wink

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I do try Skuldren.

Cause we need a little controversy.

It feels so empty without me (whining and b***hing all the time).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome, Henning! Glad to have you here! And yes, we do offer pretty awesome Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters. I am the resident bartender at present, so feel free to ask. We're like the Errant Venture. If you want it, we'll most probably have it. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Welcome, Henning! Glad to have you here! And yes, we do offer pretty awesome Reactor Cores and Ice Blasters. I am the resident bartender at present, so feel free to ask. We're like the Errant Venture. If you want it, we'll most probably have it. Smile

Lonely female Zeltron twins? Laughing

Page 1 of 3