Venturing into Non-Sith Related EU, Opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

If you like the Coruscant based stuff. RC: Triple Zero should be really enjoyable as our RCs meet underlevels of Coruscant.

There is also a fair bit of dirtside action on Coruscant in the Legacy of the Force series, but it does veer to the Jedi-Sith thin with Jacen.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Republic Commando all the way, no Sith, no major space battles, and you get to really become a passenger on a journey with some real heroes who would be considered only minor characters in context to some of the major players in the Expanded Universe.

On a side note, like most of us I cannot wait for Conviction !! Two weeks left folks Smile

Coruscant Nights Trilogy
 PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Location: Coruscant looking at the Jedi Temple in the distance...

Hello again! Smile
The Coruscant Trilogy was great! You have Vader and sith inquisitors... Jedi Knights and Gray Paladines...
The only glitch is that Master Even Piell is alive at the beginning of this story a few months after order 66... while in the third season of The Clone Wars TV series, they killed Master Piell in the Citadel Storyline. As long as you are okay with continuity issues, it should not bother you. Its a good read.

HELP ME Obi-Wan...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:20 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Thank you Shahla'lala. I haven't watched television shows (including TCW) in eight years or so. Besides a few other SW novels, which I can't think of off of the top of my head, I haven't read anything else except for Sith related material, so I am largely ignorant of the different storylines.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

BobaFett97 wrote:
Republic Commando all the way, no Sith, no major space battles, and you get to really become a passenger on a journey with some real heroes who would be considered only minor characters in context to some of the major players in the Expanded Universe.

On a side note, like most of us I cannot wait for Conviction !! Two weeks left folks Smile

Two weeks for you, maybe, but I have to wait until my birthday to get hold of it Crying or Very sad
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2