Season 4 Episode List REVEALED!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
Season 4 Episode List REVEALED!
 PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

1. Jar Jar, Hero of the Galaxy

Description: Jar Jar Binks finds out he is skilled with the electrostaff. General Grievous wants to test his skills, as he is short on Magnaguards. They enter a face-off on Naboo, who will win?!

--------------------------------------------------

2. Jar Jar, Villian of the Galaxy

Description: Jar Jar Binks defeats Grievous and accepts the job as chief Magnaguard. However, Grievous refuses to pay him any more than minimum wage, so Jar Jar goes on and starts his own alliance, taking the Magnaguards with him. The Republic and the Separatists must join together for this one mission, or the Galaxy could be doomed by Jar Jar forever!

3. Peril on Alderaan

Description: Count Dooku reveals a prototype planet-killing superlaser to the public, and threatens to destroy Alderaan. However, the Killiks do not like this idea, and they find a exhaust port 2 meters in diameter on the weapon's surface. Can Anakin get to the weakness in time?

4. Bad Mother Kriffer

Description: A day in the life of Mace Windu.

5. Ahsoka finds a Coin

Description: Ahsoka finds a credit wafer on the floor of the Jedi Council, giving her just enough money to buy the hoverscooter she has always wanted. Yoda comes and teaches her that investing in stock would be a wiser solution, because of the possible economic gain.

6. Little Lando

Description: When checking her secret dating sites, Ahsoka Tano finds an invite from a young boy named Lando Calrissian. Being a young poor boy, Lando always wanted to go to a place like Cloud City. Ahsoka goes on a secret mission to meet her soulmate, not even telling Anakin about the situation. She takes the Twilight, picks up Lando, and they both go on a date to Cloud City. It turns out Lando wasn't looking for a date, after all...

7. Little Lando - Part II

Description: When Lando merely uses Ahsoka as a medium to get to Cloud City and run for an office (The minimum political age in Cloud City is 5 years), she wants to get revenge on him. However, if she gets help from the Council, she'll be banned for using dating sites. Big choices plague little Ahsoka's mind.

8. Misread Prophecy

Description: When spice-user Richard Sraw Rats comes in for the Jedi Council interview, Master Yoda decides that he is the true Chosen One, instead of Anakin Skywalker. Guest Starring the Star Wars Kid as Richard Sraw Rats.

9. Zombie Maul

Description: Savage Oppress finally finds his "lost brother" Darth Maul is still alive. However, his concious was switched with freshly-dead Ziro the Hutt. Prepare for the revenge of a dead Sith, now with a lisp!

10. Old Man Kenobi

Description: Obi-Wan Kenobi meets up with his long lost father. Much to his disappointment, though, his dad is a talent scout, and won't pay any attention to Obi-Wan unless he can sing. Kenobi must put on a good vocal performance to get seen by his dear father. Guest starring Simon Cowell as Og-Emoh Kenobi.

11. Hitting the Spice

Description: Traces of spice have been found in Yoda's house, leading to questionable suspicions. Master Yoda now has to find a valid excuse, or else he will be kicked out of the Jedi Council.

12. Flow-walking

Description: Ahsoka Tano discovers the art of flow-walking, and attempts to change her previous date with Lando Calrissian.

13. Darth Elmo

Description: An unknown sentient furry creature is adopted by Count Dooku, and is trained by him as his secret apprentice. To his delight, the creature could learn everything in a day. The creature is dubbed "Darth Elmo" by Dooku.

14. Darth Elmo - Part II

Description: Darth Elmo overthrows Dooku, and makes a raid on an underwater city on Mon Calamari.

15. Darth Elmo - Part III

Description: The Jedi must intervene in the situation on Mon Calamari. They rescue an injured Calamari named Ackbar, who was the commander of his squad of troops.

16. Darth Elmo - Part IV

Description: The Jedi are defeated by Darth Elmo. However, he spares them their lives, because he needed to go settle some unfinished business at a Cantina.

17. Ahsoka Goes SPLAT!

Description: Ahsoka Tano gets hit by a landspeeder while travelling the streets of Mos Eisley. There is no time to get to a doctor, so Anakin must perform surgery on Ahsoka himself.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! This looks like it's gonna be a GREAT season, guys! This will redeem Star Wars for sure!

Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Pssst - Joe. April Fools day has passed. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Just had to continue tradition! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Someone's been chewing the spice! Wink

"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

http://www.reedius.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

*raises eyebrow* Oh, Joe.

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Rolling Eyes

Even as a joke, I could see some of those happening!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ah Joe. How I've missed you! Razz

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:28 pm Reply with quote  

Ahsoka Finds A Coin is going to be an awesome episode. Probably not as dramatic as Splat, but still Laughing

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

You're missing 5 episodes for a whole season Razz

I'd seriously like to see the Mace one get made though.

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?! I've always loved that expression, which is curious since my lab assistant was killed in a fire."
- Walter Bishop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

haha, this is hilarious and interesting...most interesting Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 1 of 1