My list fluctuates sometimes, but I'm basing these on the movies as a whole. Eg. I LOVE all of the Jabba's palace bits and the final battle in the throne room, but think the rest is dull.
1) ANH - THE GOOD: Almost everything, plus the simplicity. MOS EISLEY CANTINA. It makes me smile. Also, the BEST soundtrack. THE BAD: The Obi-Vader duel was pretty bad. IIRC there was not a single backflip in the entire movie. Didn't really like much of the space battle near the end
2) ESB - THE GOOD: Better lightsaber duel, Hoth, better character interaction whein they're in the exogorth, AT-AT's, "No, I... am your father." That WHAAAAT moment when we saw Boba and Vader on Bespin. Yoda. Bounty Hunters. THE BAD: Luke not shutting up while he's training. No Tatooine.
3) RotS - THE GOOD: The execution of Order 66, the Mustafar Battle and the 501st marching to the Jedi temple were some of the best movie scenes EVER. Almost everything after Mr McPalps reveals himself as the Dark Lord of the Sith.THE BAD: Anakin still being kinda whiny, but not as much as the rest of the PT. It kind of annoyed me when Palpio was going "No, no, no, no, no". Padme. Vader could have had a bit more dignity instead of walking like Frankenstein and saying something very unoriginal when he had become the ruler of the knkown Galaxy
4) RotJ - THE GOOD: Jabba's palace. The introduction of the Emperor. "IT'S A TRAP!" THE BAD: After they left Tatooine I thought it was pretty dry.
5) TPM - I have put this quite low down on my list but I don't think it's that bad. THE GOOD: Qui Gon, Maul, good music (DotF) THE BAD: Podrace. Jar Jar. NISM?
6) Aotc - THE GOOD: Almost no redeeming qualities. We got to see a glimpse of Coruscant's bubbling undercity. Oh, and Christopher Lee as Dooku THE BAD: Fireplace. Prancing. Fields. Rolling. Very, very dull. 3PO WITH HIS HEAD ON A BATTLE DROID. Dellow felegates. Arena scene. The Battle of Geonosis lasted about 27 seconds. We find out that the Death Star, the ultimate power in the universe (although paling in comparison the the Force.) was designed by a silly Geonosian.
I think that's it. I'm not putting any spoiler tags, as I am assuming everyone here has seen Star Wars
There's always a bigger fish - Qui Gon Jinn.
You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.