Season Four Preview(s)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Reepicheep wrote:
He's been around in the background, but I don't think he's had any major role since Lair of Grievous.

You're correct, his only major role so far was in Lair of Grievous. And then he had a cameo in Holocron Heist (he was seen in the background entering the vault as Madame Jocasta was showing Ahsoka around), and I now remember he also had a cameo in Grievous Intrique (he was attending the Jedi meeting via hologram along with Master Plo, and Commander Wolffe also put in a small appearance via hologram). In Season 3, Rex only mentioned Kit Fisto once...at the beginning of The Academy. I can't remember him actually being onscreen in Season 3 Confused

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Kit had cameo appearances in Brain Invaders and Citadel Rescue as well

oh and here's thought-provoking post-ROTS conspiracy theory about Master Fisto for those interested... Very Happy http://blogs.starwars.com/JWhite/3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

wookie_inked wrote:
Kit had cameo appearances in Brain Invaders and Citadel Rescue as well

Ah, thank you so much for reminding me, wookie_inked Very Happy I appreciate it!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

no problem Smile

I'm excited that Kit was in the Season 4 trailers and that it really looks like he'll get a showcase again finally in the Mon Cal sea combat episode(s). Looks like they took inspiration from Tartakovsky for it and that makes me happy.

ALSO I hope that Gungan kicks Grievous' ass in their duel.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

wookie_inked wrote:

I'm excited that Kit was in the Season 4 trailers and that it really looks like he'll get a showcase again finally in the Mon Cal sea combat episode(s). Looks like they took inspiration from Tartakovsky for it and that makes me happy.

Absolutely!!

wookie_inked wrote:

ALSO I hope that Gungan kicks Grievous' ass in their duel.

Oh yes, I would love to see that!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

If Grievous gets beaten by that Gungan, I will lose all remaining respect I have for his character.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Reepicheep wrote:
If Grievous gets beaten by that Gungan, I will lose all remaining respect I have for his character.

And in this, you are absolutely correct, which is why we will never see it happen.
But it still would have been nice if the good General got his lightsabre handed to him by a Gungan, just for once Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Reepicheep wrote:

I have so little respect for him already that I'm just wanting him to move down a few notches to laughable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

A new one already! Very Happy

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/0000/0025

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Did anyone see Paul Kemp's tweet commentary the other night while ROTS was on Spike. It was hilarious. Especially after he had a couple of beers. One of my favorites.

I’ll remind you that my PADAWAN took Dooku’s head, so having been trained by the Count, General, is, uh, less than impressive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

For some reason I remember Dave Filoni saying something about seeing Boba again, and especially seeing Slave I again - being retrofitted and a new paint job. Could that be in season 4?
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Could be. Boba was last seen getting put into Republic custody so that could make for an interesting story arc. Boba Fett is busting out!

I just wish he wasn't so young... Sad

Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/20/star-wars-clone-wars-katee-sackhoff-exclusive-video/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Just a wee bit miffed at the press release.

first female Mandalorian warrior we’ve seen on not only the show but the Star Wars franchise in general

I'm hoping they mean the cinematic Lucas franchise, because there've been a number of Mando women in the EU. And even on screen - in the Deceived trailer.

But otherwise I'm okay with it. I don't watch BG so I don't care if she's in TCW - but I am interested in the storyline, which sounds quite interesting.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:31 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Ok, putting aside the Katee Sackhoff thing:

Lux Bonteri is back!! I was really hoping that they'd bring him back, ideally as Ahsoka's enemy, with whom she might have to collaborate briefly. This is as close as you can get. Yay!

But I'm thinking that the person who wrote the article simply didn't know much about the EU. Probably only familiar with Boba, Jango, and The Clone Wars. So I wouldn't put too much stock into the whole "first female mando in the franchise" line.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 4 of 8