Season Four Preview(s)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Indeed. Pretty happy about that.

But I do just want to divert your attention to this quote from the release:

Quote:
In case you’ve forgotten your Expanded Universe lore, the Mandalorians are the helmeted warrior race that spawned Jango and Boba Fett.

So they have at least some knowledge.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

The "first female Mandalorian" seemed to come from the writer rather than anyone at LF.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Wow, what a slap in the face to all Mandalorian women. Sad

Anyway, awesome looking planet and armour! Very Happy

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Animation looks great in the previews we have seen this week. Check out the way Ahsoka's parka hood moves in the Deathwatch clip.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quote  

It'll be neat to see them do an underwater trilogy with Ackbar and these new shark people. And the season's new theme Battle Lines should be fitting as long as they do a couple battle other than the underwater one.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Well, we've seen that the Mandos will be back, so we know we'll get at least two episodes of Duchess talk, and half a one of action Laughing .
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Life Is The Path wrote:
Well, we've seen that the Mandos will be back, so we know we'll get at least two episodes of Duchess talk, and half a one of action Laughing .

I doubt that Satine will be involved, it seems to be about Lux and Death Watch specifically.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

You know I was joking, right? Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yes, but I'm also expressing hope that Satine is not in the episode.

Although seeing her die and its effect on Obi-Wan would be interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

And gratifying.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001266.html

So cool! Cool The last season almost made me lose interest in the show but the new season looks stellar.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Okay, I have a question about the new armour. On one of the videos (I believe it was from a Club Jade blog post), which was a sneak peak video from the Star Tours show, it showed new armour, which I was certain was this newfangled 1.5 set. However, recent comments on here and on twitter have led me to believe that it's the version 2 armour we see in Ep III.

What do you all think? Or have we already seen this 1.5 armour?

A quote from LightsabreRattling, which made me suspicious of the 2 armour claims (Slight spoilers in the first paragraph):
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

This season better not have any of that political crap like the previous ones have had, it's stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quote  

Crash Override wrote:
Although seeing her die and its effect on Obi-Wan would be interesting.

Makes me want to drag out the Satine-must-die banner and start beating the drums again. Of all the TCW characters, Jar Jar included, she's on top of the "I want you to die" list. One character I could not only live without, but would enjoy watching their demise. It would be the only Satine episode I truly enjoyed, who knows, maybe my favorite TCW episode ever Very Happy

So who wants to lay down bets that Ackbar will mention traps more than once in season 4?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I enjoyed the political stuff.

And you know Satine is going to die. There's a law in Star Wars. Obi-Wan cannot have a happy love live. All his loves must die tragically, preferably in his arms. I just wish Karen Miller had actually killed off Taria. Then we could have had the ultimate Mary Sue scene. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Clone Wars Animated TV Series

Page 5 of 8