A collection of Sith Lords/Dark Jedi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting View previous topic :: View next topic  
A collection of Sith Lords/Dark Jedi
 PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I've been trying to get a complete figure collection of all of the Sith Lords and/or Jedi who shifted to the Dark Side. I have a list of everything I'm aware of, I was wondering if there's anything missing from this list.

Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Nihilus
Darth Bane
Darth Maul
Darth Nihl
Darth Malak
Darth Revan
Darth Talon
Darth Krayt
Darth Tyranus
TFU Sith Lord
TFU Vader's Apprentice
TFY Starkiller
Asajj Ventress
Lumiya
Tol Skorr
Maris Brood
Savage Oppress
Cyborg Maul
Dark Empire Luke (don't have yet)
The Emperor's Clone (don't have yet)
Darth Maleval (don't have yet)
Exar Kun (don't have yet)
Darth Phobos (don't have yet)

Updated, I think as of 2011-08-11 these are all the Sith and Dark Jedi that have ever been made into figures.

Last edited by Darth Cynos on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Good luck! I was told the Darth Revan figure costs around $90. I can't imagine Nihilus or any of the other EU only ones are much cheaper.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Taral-DLOS wrote:
Good luck! I was told the Darth Revan figure costs around $90. I can't imagine Nihilus or any of the other EU only ones are much cheaper.

Revan and Malak are the hardest to get and are about $80-$100 apiece. Talon and Nihl are hard to acquire as well these days, as is Krayt. Nihilus is relatively easy, as is Bane.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I was reminded of the Jacen Solo (I think pre-Caedus) and Dark Empire Luke figures on another site.

The Revan was a pain to get, but somehow it showed up in my local comic shop. Most of the others I had to order online through one shop or another.

Thanks for the replies!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

You forgot Exar Kun and Ulic qel-Droma comic two pack, but those go for between 300-500 dollars.

I have a photo of my Sith Lord figures here: http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79&start=45

You can also purchase the Darth Nihl and Deliah Blue comic two pack here: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS91264

I was fortunate to get Darth Revan and Darth Malak when they first came out, thanks to a buddy of mine who does overnight stocking for Target. I also came across the Sith Lords Evolutions pack, and Vader's Secret Apprentice pack the same way. The rest I got off of Entertainment Earth.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Ruhk Orikan wrote:
You forgot Exar Kun and Ulic qel-Droma comic two pack, but those go for between 300-500 dollars.

I have a photo of my Sith Lord figures here: http://www.eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79&start=45

You can also purchase the Darth Nihl and Deliah Blue comic two pack here: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS91264

I was fortunate to get Darth Revan and Darth Malak when they first came out, thanks to a buddy of mine who does overnight stocking for Target. I also came across the Sith Lords Evolutions pack, and Vader's Secret Apprentice pack the same way. The rest I got off of Entertainment Earth.

Yeah I forgot about Kun. Also the Emporer's clone, Cyborg Maul, and your collection pic reminded me of the other TFU figs. I updated the list.

The last five or so are the figures missing from my collection atm. But hopefully not for long (most are easy to get, I just have a pile of other things I'm after as well heh)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

While not really a sith you could have said Joruss Caboath from HTTE trilogy

Darth Angral

Dont know if he was made into a figure though?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Collecting

Page 1 of 1