I need a little help with Young Indiana Jones. I'm planning to start buying the season sets soon, and I'm trying to get my hands on the few novelizations as well.
From what I can tell, the novelizations look like this:
1. The Mummy's Curse adapts
2. Safari Sleuth adapts British East Africa, September 1909.
3. Race to Danger adapts Princeton, February 1916.
4. Prisoner of War adapts The Somme, August 1916 and Germany, August 1916.
5. Field of Death adapts Verdun, September 1916.
6. The Mata Hari Affair partially adapts Verdun as well as Paris, October 1916.
7. Trek of Doom adapts German East Africa, December 1916.
8. The Secret Peace adapts Vienna (or Austria), March 1917.
9. Revolution! adapts Petrograd, December 1917.
1. The River of Death adapts German East Africa, Decemebr 1916 and Congo, January 1917.
2. The Day of Destiny adapts Verdun, September 1916.
3. The Secret Treaty adapts Austria (or Vienna), March 1917.
4. The Rule of Russia adapts Petrograd, Decemeber 1917.
For the most part, I intended to buy the Random House adaptations. However, should I:
1. Skip Field of Death since The Mata Hari Affair also includes Verdun?
2. Skip Trek of Doom since Fantail's The River of Death also includes Congo?
Thanks for your input.