EU Fantasy Football League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quote  

Yeah, it handles the points. All you have to do is adjust the settings on your draft picks (or let it chose for you) and move your players around to improve your odds of winning.

And the Sith Skulls are back! Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I honestly feel less confident going into this year than the past two years given the amount of player movement through free agency mostly being deferred last year into this year through the six years of service required for unrestricted free agency under the final year of the last CBA. It's like the deck has been shuffled.

I had Arian Foster last year and Miles Austin the year before as breakout players that I acquired at the end of the draft, I wonder if I can predict this year's breakout player. I doubt it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Count me in, although I haven't a clue about football. <-------------------noob

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Crash Override wrote:
I honestly feel less confident going into this year than the past two years given the amount of player movement through free agency mostly being deferred last year into this year through the six years of service required for unrestricted free agency under the final year of the last CBA. It's like the deck has been shuffled.

I had Arian Foster last year and Miles Austin the year before as breakout players that I acquired at the end of the draft, I wonder if I can predict this year's breakout player. I doubt it!

I literally have no idea what you've just said.

EDIT: I may have to bow out. I haven't a clue how to pick people for my team. I don't even know how to make a team!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

Life is like the Force - Luke Skywalker, Crucible. Damn straight I am.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Life Is The Path wrote:
Crash Override wrote:

EDIT: I may have to bow out. I haven't a clue how to pick people for my team. I don't even know how to make a team!

You have to wait for our fantasy league's draft.

And to better explain my prior post, here's these:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Life Is The Path wrote:
Crash Override wrote:

Your team can be picked for you if you miss the draft on Monday. It will automatically draft the players considered to be best, so that may be the best way to go for newcomers.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Thanks for the info, Ben! I gather that the numbers beside player's names mean something, but I just don't know what! Okay, I know that high numbers must mean something good, but beyond that I'm clueless. I'll do as you suggest and wait for the automatic draft.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

So the draft is tomorrow...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote  

Today? If so, then we're that much closer to game time. Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Draft starts in about 30 minutes. I might actually make it this time!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

lol I almost forgot

Aww I'm 4th overall. I'm going to miss out on my targeted player I bet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:29 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

things went well, I thought. Though I may think that because I don't know if I have a good team, or not! When's the first game? And who's T W? I don't recognise the name.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

First game of the season is tomorrow night. Make sure your rosters are set!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I have mine set. I do have a question, though: when determining which player is better, what stats do you look at? I've narrowed it down to two columns: the opponent rank and the position rank - and they both seem to contradict each other.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I think I still need to join or create a team. <-----------noob

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 7 of 10