Looking For Writers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Looking For Writers
 PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

(My apologies if this is the wrong place for something like this; I'm still learning my way around, to an extent, and I haven't lurked as much as I could have.)

Friends, aliens, fellow drunkards,

My staff and I are looking to expand Stars' End, the Star Wars, Science Fiction and Fantasy branch of [url=MiBreviews.com]MiBreviews.com[/url] of which Darth Iurus is the figurehead.

MiBreviews is a review site, meaning that we are looking primarily for video and text reviews of Sci-Fi and Fantasy material, but contributors are also allowed to showcase their fan fiction, editorials, and other works.

Note that Stars' End is not a traditional Star Wars fansite- intentionally so. While this is not a requirement, a lot of what we're trying to find is Star Wars reviewers with unconventional content- reviewers who won't be showcased at other fan sites not because of the quality of your reviews, but because those sites don't have an audience for videos, or because the language and other content of your reviews is not acceptable to a family friendly site. Or for other reasons.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, send my team a line at recruiting@maninblack.tk, including the subject matter you intend to review.

Thanks for reading.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1