Zombie Apocalypse: Cantina Style
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Pretty wide open but tall grass to crouch and stay low in. I figure with the open view we have less chance of being surprised. Caedus replied, leaning back into his corner, his knife spinning between his fingers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:23 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Padme peered out of the spy-hole while running a hand over her hair, recently cut short with a spare blade. "We're gonna have to be quick. It's the trip back I'm worried about. We'll be weighted down with supplies,"

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote  

"Well whatever you guys plan on, I can provide cover." Skuldren switched to his sniper rifle. "There's an access ladder to the roof of the cantina, and a radio tower within jumping distance. I can scurry on up and give fire support all the way to the edge of town. I've got a set of walkie talkies, I can give you a heads up if I see trouble." He pulled one from his pile of gear and handed it to the group.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

"Best of luck to you all." Ben said, walking over to the trap door in the floor behind the bar. "I'm going to use the tunnels under the Cantina to go out the back way. While you're causing a ruckus out front, I'll make a dash for reinforcements. Someone else has to have survived this mess.

He pulled open the door, and took one last look at the faces around him. It would be cheesy, but he had to say it.

"Listen everyone. It's bad out there. If my hypothetical tauntaun doesn't reach the hypothetical first marker... then I'll see you in hell."

And he was gone.

Last edited by Old Master Ben on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quote  

Vorn chuckled at Ben's remark. Day lights wasting and I don't particularly fancy hunting zombies in the dark so shall we do this?

Last edited by Salaris Vorn on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Padme nodded while giving her weapons one last check and stowing several empty duffel bags in her pack. "Let's move," She paused a moment, cocking her head to one side. "Y'know, I always imagined epic background music playing during these kinds of moments. Real life is so disappointing,"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote  

Salaris chuckled and pulled out his MP3 player, the only other item he had grabbed other than his swords when he escaped from his apartment. A second later it was playing "The Battle of Yavin" track at a low volume on its built in speakers.

Better? He said with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

"Much," replied Padme, flashing a broad smile. "I'd suggest some Kansas at some point. It does wonders for morale,"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Reepicheep finished his spiced wine and began putting his armour on as Ben was giving his speech. He quickened his pace when Padme suggested a reconnaissance mission, not wanting to be left out of the action.

Reepicheep quickly finished putting on his greaves and ran towards the others, "Wait for me."

With his armour on, Reepicheep was an impressive sight and made up for what he lacked in size. The only part of him that was exposed was his tail, his pride and glory. Everything else was covered by mail or steel plates.

Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quote  

Alright then let's go get some supplies. Unsheathing his katana Vorn peaked through a spy hole before opening the door and stepping out into the waning light.

Last edited by Salaris Vorn on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

(Ooc: So, is everyone picturing themselves as themselves, but using screenames, or are we using the character that goes with our screename, like Reep is?)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

OOC: I was picturing more myself than Natalie Portman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quote  

OOC: I thought we were ourselves, though I'm going to take liberties with my skills (more fun being a expert archer and swordsman than my real world average skilled self).

I'm cool if people just pick and choose whether they want to be themselves or their avatar (provided we don't involve super powers, the Force or sci-fi tech). I personally like the idea of having a talking mouse companion (Reep) since it adds a lighthearted twist to the typical horror/survival angle.

It might be fun to give ourselves and/or each other nicknames (which could be useful if someone's screen name doesn't lend itself as a good character name).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

'Slave to fashion that I am, I guess I should find a melee weapon, too.' I kick about the rubble for a few seconds, before settling on a broken metal bar, crumpled at one end, giving it a sharpened edge. I frowned as I tested its sharpness, not entirely happy with the situation.

'Are we so sure it's right leaving Skuls on his own as the defender of the cantina? The lass is right. It feels like they're planning something. I don't know about you, but I couldn't live with myself if he died, just because he didn't have another to back him up.' My shoulders slumped, not wanting to leave the others in in danger, but knowing it was necessary. 'If they attack, then a sallying force is needed to drive them away.' I sighed, displeased. 'I ... volunteer.'
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quote  

"Don't look so disappointed." Skuldren slapped the Brit on the back. "Why don't you put that pointy stick in a sheath and try a rifle."

Skuls picked out a fine rifle, a wicked looking Steyr AUG with a nice little scope. "That'll pop some zombie heads for sure." He looked up toward the roof. "We might be staying behind, but that doesn't mean we can't still help. Let's go get a bird's eye view."

And with that, Skuldren went for the roof access and started climbing up.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying

Page 2 of 10