Zombie Apocalypse: Character Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Salaris Vorn wrote:
So I don't know how we want to play this (I realize I may have written us into a corner by accident). Possible options I can think of: we could simply just have the zombies give up attacking us and look for more vulnerable pray, we introduce some survivor NPCs who are also attracted by the sound of our fight and the boost in our numbers allows us to repel the zombies.

We could also had them move off for unexplained, sinister reasons that we can think of later. Wink

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

If you need more characters I would be willing to join your killing party Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quote  

Queen Padmè Skywalker wrote:
Salaris Vorn wrote:
So I don't know how we want to play this (I realize I may have written us into a corner by accident). Possible options I can think of: we could simply just have the zombies give up attacking us and look for more vulnerable pray, we introduce some survivor NPCs who are also attracted by the sound of our fight and the boost in our numbers allows us to repel the zombies.

We could also had them move off for unexplained, sinister reasons that we can think of later. Wink

That explanation works for me

@Fate: we always welcome more players. We can figure out a way to add you depending on which group you want to fight with (just before joining be sure to let us know what you want to be called in the RPG).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Salaris Vorn wrote:
Queen Padmè Skywalker wrote:
Salaris Vorn wrote:

That explanation works for me

@Fate: we always welcome more players. We can figure out a way to add you depending on which group you want to fight with (just before joining be sure to let us know what you want to be called in the RPG).

What are the groups of which you speak??? And I will come up with a Bio real quick!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

There's Skuls and I, holding down the fort at the cantina (our base) and fighting off a big monster thing, and there's the group that Vorn, Caedus, Padme and Reep are a part of (the one's in the sticky situation) that have gone out seeking certain supplies at a gas station.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Ah I see. Well i will probably join the group in the sticky situation in the hopes of helping aid an escape.

Aight here be my Bio:

Name/Nickname: Fate (Freak)

Appearance: Male Human

Specialization(s): Tactical reconnaissance, Sniping

Weapons: Silenced AS50 Sniper Rifle, MP5, Katana, Combat Knife, and in case of emergencies a Flare Gun

Other: Wears a set of completely black light armor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quote  

That works for me Fate. Just to clarify how you got your equipment are you going to be playing the role of a military/ex-military or SWAT guy or that you are a civilian who got lucky and collected your equipment from a police/military weapons locker/van (just seeing as the AS50 seems like a weapon only the military/police could legally have). Its totally cool whichever way you want to go those details will just help let the rest of us know how we should react to you (for example describing you as obviously military in appearance/body language if you choose that route).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Just a regular civilian who's best friend and next door neighbor before the zombies was a military man and when the zombies started appearing he let me have a few guns from his collection. Me and him went shooting and hunting often so i know how to handle the gun and how to approach a target quietly. I guess you could describe me as second-hand military? Smile I'm confident and that shows in my mannerisms but i dont like to give orders, i like to be given an assignment, though i will take charge if the situation decrees it necessary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

And this friend of mine may or may not have given me a few blocks of c4 that could be used to kill/scare away the zombies???

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quote  

I'd hold off on mentioning the C4 for now, but that's a good option for us to have.

I vote yes on approving Fate's character. Now we just need a few more votes to get majority approval.

In the meantime how do you want us to introduce you? Do you want to be found by our party in a nearby building to our current location (possibly a structure better suited for defense) or do you want to find us (for example you are attracted to the sound of gunfire/battle)?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Hmmm. well what is the area like that you are in right now? is it mostly buildings? or is it more open? i've read the past couple pages of the story but i cant seem to get a bearing on the scenary.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quote  

FateotJediFreak wrote:
Hmmm. well what is the area like that you are in right now? is it mostly buildings? or is it more open? i've read the past couple pages of the story but i cant seem to get a bearing on the scenary.

I would say a small town environment, probably a population of 20,000-30,000. At any rate it is sufficient in size to have its own SWAT unit (so maybe it was once a railroad hub for farmers back in the day) but we aren't talking Toronto or London in size either.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Ok how bout this. Since im a sniper i have made camp on the roof of an apartment building that has 3 stories, directly behind the station. I'm taking a nap in a bedroom on the third floor that has the doors completely barred up when i hear yelling and gunfire outside. I jump out of bed and grab my sniper and run to the window. I look through the scope, using it as binoculars, to see the madness that is taking place in front of the station. I quickly grab the rest of my gear and climb a makeshift ladder through a covered hole in the ceiling and quickly take up my position on the roof. I quickly begin picking off zombies with my silenced AS50, hoping to give the group more of a fighting chance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Does this work? Am i voted in?? Cuz i can get this thing rolling again as soon as you want me too Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quote  

It works for me. I'll send a PM out to the others to get their opinions on green lighting you (Some are in college, including myself, so may be facing the pre-Thanksgiving Break exam crunch right now which probably explains why things have been dormant here).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying

Page 4 of 8