The EUCantina Points Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Y'all are going to get in trouble. We almost already have a rule against using smileys only in posts. It has been teetering on the brink of being enforced. Just a warning. Wink

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Negative points to IR2 for knowing horse names. Laughing

Points for being such a "good Dad" to my daughter. She wanted Rainbow Brite- she got Rainbow Brite. She wanted Care Bears, she got Care Bears. And me, well I get a little OCD with things, so she gets "as many of the 'collection' as I can find" syndrome kicking in to make my girl happy. What can I say I'm a sucker for a lil' Angel. Thankfully my son loves clones so I have an excuse to buy him the figures, but he opens them, unlike me when I bought for myself. So I'm eyeing his figures and their pieces to make sure none get lost. lol And when he loses a part- "oooooh I'm sorry buddy.... guess you didn't want that guy that bad... I'll hold onto him since you can't take care of him right now." And then they sit on the TV out of his reach...
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Though I will also indulge his SW Fan too.

And cave and let him have his clone-o'lantern he's begging me for.

So... um... yeah... that should be like +1,000,000,1,138 points.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Y'all are going to get in trouble. We almost already have a rule against using smileys only in posts. It has been teetering on the brink of being enforced. Just a warning. Wink

Bummer. *sad face without using a sad face smiley*
“Actually, I don’t quite recall. But I was made, so the existence of my maker is beyond question. And since I consider my existence to be a good thing, he was without a doubt benevolent and forward thinking.”
~Allana Solo and C-3PO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Love the lantern, IR2!

And you know what's weird? Your TV (from what I can see) looks a lot like mine! Is it a Bush?
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Okay, Nedara, are you one of the following:

The woman who walks into the frame, from right to left, at 5 secs?
The woman leaning on her arm, to the left of the frame, at 14 secs?
The woman in black, next to her, in the same frame?
One of the women standing under the light fixture, at 16 secs?
The woman standing to the right of the banner, at 19 secs?
One of the four women standing on the steps, also at 19 secs? (You can see this crowd better at 37 secs)
One of the two women standing, beyond that, at the end of the raised platform, at 19 secs?
The woman standing to the far, far left, behind the cordon tape, at 19 secs?
The woman in white arm sleeves and (apparently) black shirt, next to the trees opposite the crowd, at 20 secs?
The woman seen walking behind the cordon, from lef to right, at 27 secs?
The woman, or the little girl, following the previous one, at 30 secs?
The woman in white, on the raised section, between the duelists (it looks like she has a green lightsabre in her hand) at 31 secs?
The woman to the left, by the cordon, at 31 secs?
The woman sitting next to the Leia girl; the woman standing behind and to the left of her; the woman standing behind and to the right of her; the woman walking, from the right to the left, at 37 secs? (you can also partially see the second woman from the far part of the raised walkway, but can't make her out properly)
The woman in the (I think) pink shirt, at 49 secs?
The woman in white, in front of the Imperial insignia, at 50 secs?
The woman walking behind the previous woman, at 55 secs?
One of the two women - one behind the interlocked sabres (with the pinish shirt), and the other to the left of her - at 1:09 secs?
The blonde woman walking from right to left, at 1:59 secs?

Now, I have gone through that video of yours, frame by frame, to name every single woman in it (unless you have short hair - in which case, I give up). I am certain I have named you, in the above list.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I don't have short hair, Life, but I had it in a chignon (is this expresion right?) that night. So, no, I'm not one of the women you listed. But I'm clearly identifiable, once you know who I am.

I have decided to give you another try, but this time, I'll give you the other 2 videos, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8xLmUjAT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OkZEQi9X4

And, if this time you don't discover who I am, I promise I'll show you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Thanku OMB for my 200 points. As this is my 100th post do i get anymore points for that?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Life Is The Path wrote:
Love the lantern, IR2!

And you know what's weird? Your TV (from what I can see) looks a lot like mine! Is it a Bush?

Apex actually.

-And Life- wow that's some break down!

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ah. I always get excited when I see shared appliances with random people, for some reason. And yeah, I should get points for that breakdown!

Now, I've found another woman, in the first video, with her hair up, to the left, at 11 secs.
There was another, in a dark shirt, standing in front of the light source, at 30 secs.
And I've just realised that one woman I pointed out in the other video did have her hair up, she's wearing glasses, and it looks like she has something that looks suspiciously like the Star Wars logo on her shirt, at 39 secs in this video.
There's also a spectator, with her hair up again, behind the two duelists, on the stairs, at 1:01 secs.

In that second video, there appears to be a woman with her hair up behind the woman you identify as Andrea's mum, at 2 secs.
There are two women, one I can't remember if I've already pointed out - but they're both wearing light colours, so are easy to see in the frame, at 11secs.
There's also someone who's sitting a little bit away from Andrea, to her left (maybe three people along) who might have short hair, but I can't tell. She's wearing either a short dress or shorts, and sandals, at 13 secs.
There's a woman with shortish hair, above the duelists, at 40 secs. (It's also quite a pretty freezeframe)
There are several women (but too bunched up to mark them out individually) around someone whose arm can be seen clearly, holding a camera up, at 1:55 secs.
There are three women standing behind the cordon, at 2:31 secs.
There are three dark haired and dark clothed women at the far end of the raised section, to the left of the Sith duelist. I can't make out their hair, but I'm pointing them out, just in case, at 3:12 secs.

If there are others, then it's too blurry to make them out properly Crying or Very sad . But I'm pretty sure I've pointed out every woman in all three videos!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Since I promised to tell you who I am, I'm not going to tell you if you are right (sorry, I'm too lazy today to rewatch the videos).

In the first video, in 0:28, you can see this...

And this is me...

Now, do I have points for posting a picture of myself?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I hit my 100th post in 3 visits. Do I get a prize?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Nedara wrote:
Since I promised to tell you who I am, I'm not going to tell you if you are right (sorry, I'm too lazy today to rewatch the videos).

In the first video, in 0:28, you can see this...

And this is me...

Now, do I have points for posting a picture of myself?

*Waves at the screen* Hello, Nedara! Nice to see you! I think I said something about a woman in a white shirt, so I think I pointed you out. But I think you should get a point or two, and a touch more, since you adhere to the unspoken tradition of posting a picture of yourself that doesn't altogether identify you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Hello, Life!!! I'm happy you discover me, after all. And well, you know, I said you'd have to find a shadow, didn't I?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Do I get points for this being the 45,000th post?

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

These should be worth something.

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 18 of 20