Random Thought of the Day

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random Thought of the Day
 PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Couldn't find a thread for this sort of thing so I felt like I should start one! Very Happy Feel free to post your own random thoughts!! If there is a thread for this already please point me in the right direction!

As for my random thought of the day:

Sitting in a study room at college, I randomly began to wonder if Earth would ever be included in the EU. And if so how our world would be different.

Last edited by FateotJediFreak on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I think Earth is in the EU, but as a non-canon story under the Infinities "Star Wars Tales". Han and Chewie accidentally leave the galaxy, find themselves in a forest, die and then thousands of years later they are discovered by Indiana Jones!

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

DannikJerriko wrote:
I think Earth is in the EU, but as a non-canon story under the Infinities "Star Wars Tales". Han and Chewie accidentally leave the galaxy, find themselves in a forest, die and then thousands of years later they are discovered by Indiana Jones!

Oh dear....thats interesting Smile I meant more as a place of importance though Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Well, I remember hearing from the Wise All-Knowing Wookiee about the People from the Green Planet or something, who were obviously E.T's species and they led an expedition to outside of the galaxy (obviously talking about E.T). And somewhere else that gave a kind of "background" for Superman.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

DannikJerriko wrote:
Well, I remember hearing from the Wise All-Knowing Wookiee about the People from the Green Planet or something, who were obviously E.T's species and they led an expedition to outside of the galaxy (obviously talking about E.T). And somewhere else that gave a kind of "background" for Superman.

Grebleips

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Crash Override wrote:
DannikJerriko wrote:

Grebleips

10 points to Crash - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grebleips

Re: Random Thought of the Day
 PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quote  

FateotJediFreak wrote:
Couldn't find a thread for this sort of thing so I felt like I should start one! Very Happy Feel free to post your own random thoughts!! If there is a thread for this already please point me in the right direction!

Well we do have a thread for random stuff of the day: http://eucantina.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1144

I think that thread would include random thoughts but I'm willing to keep this open if you think this thread will cover different material from Skuldren's.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote  

Actually I think we should just go ahead and move this over to the Random Thing of the Day thread. It's for random stuff, so I think it's perfectly valid. If there's any objections, let me know.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 1 of 1