Crimson Empire III
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Well, no but given the popularity of CE and what they've done before with Dark Empire, I'm assuming that they will. They've made a couple of TPB's for CE1 (30th Anniversary, variant cover etc) so making this would be a smart move.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quote  

Well a TPB is a given, but that's a waiting game. Omnibus is likely, but that's an even longer waiting game.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quote  

The final cover for the arc (series?). I really like this one. Provokes some emotion.
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Its a great series. Looking forward to this Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quote  

I read Crimson Empire #3 over the weekend, and this arc in the series is really getting good now. Great artwork and a great story. It's a very nice combination.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Crimson Empire Saga will go on sale September 12!

Quote:
The blood-soaked tale of the last surviving member of Emperor Palpatine’s Royal Guard is now complete in one dust-jacketed hardcover edition! From revenge to redemption, the story of Kir Kanos takes him from the deserts of Yinchorr, to the halls of Imperial power, and to the inner circle of the New Republic. Included are encounters with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, and Leia Organa Solo. An epic tale in one epic tome!

(via Dark Horse)

I haven't read the series, so I can't wait to read this when it comes out!

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

AARGH! I saw this, and was quite annoyed, as I only got CEI and CEII in December. I'd love a hardback of all of them, so I may put my TPB's on eBay and buy the hardback.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quote  

The hardback would be nice. Alas, I'm in the same boat. I recently bought TPB 1 & 2, and I've been buying the latest arc individually.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2