The New Saga Begins...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works View previous topic :: View next topic  
The New Saga Begins...
 PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

...with the creation of new characters. I personally love creating fan fiction characters for the Star Wars universe, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. I'm starting this forum so that I can post my ideas, and also hear some cool ideas from other people. So if you have your own Jedi, Sith or other fan fiction character, feel free to write about them here. Razz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Great Idea for a thread. I was thinking about potential characters too. I had created two for a RPG but I wasnt ready for it. What I think would be cool here if two or three of us got together and wrote a novel. Not an RPG but a novel. We could brainstorm ideas here and anyone interested could form a small group and write it. The story has a start middle and end each of us does a chapter and we see how it goes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I think that would be amazing!

I actually already have an idea going with a character of mine, but it basically starts 130 or so years after Yavin, when the new Sith under Darth Krayt are doing whatever they're doing (have to research more) but my character (Kat Onasi) is a Jedi at the Yavin academy, which at this point, doesn't have many Jedi left.

Cade Skywalker will come back to the academy and train under the guidance of Luke's spirit and he will join a special squad with my character and a couple of others. I have another character in progress for the squad. Some existing characters will be used later in this if I continue.

I suppose I could write a character bio if anyone wants it...

This is just my idea, but it would be so cool to create a novel by working together!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:15 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Feyan wrote:
I think that would be amazing!

I actually already have an idea going with a character of mine, but it basically starts 130 or so years after Yavin, when the new Sith under Darth Krayt are doing whatever they're doing (have to research more) but my character (Kat Onasi) is a Jedi at the Yavin academy, which at this point, doesn't have many Jedi left.

Cade Skywalker will come back to the academy and train under the guidance of Luke's spirit and he will join a special squad with my character and a couple of others. I have another character in progress for the squad. Some existing characters will be used later in this if I continue.

I suppose I could write a character bio if anyone wants it...

This is just my idea, but it would be so cool to create a novel by working together!

Yeah Id be up for it. My novel would be set in the OR and focus on a small core group of jedi and small group of sith. Theres a mysterious artifact that is supposed to enhance the power of the force. The Sith want it and the jedi want to stop them from finding it. The story takes us from tatooine to ord matell to coruscant and other planets. Its not quite like Fatal laliance. Its a race against time with the usual trachery and deceit and a lightsaber battle thrown in for good measure.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

Yeah. The Old Republic is interesting. I have another character who's an ancestor of my one mentioned before, also a Jedi. Long story...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Feyan wrote:
Yeah. The Old Republic is interesting. I have another character who's an ancestor of my one mentioned before, also a Jedi. Long story...

He could play an important role in the story.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote  
Padawan
Padawan

I love the idea that a group of Jedi Temple 'rejects' not selected as apprentices banding together not content with the alternative life given them and turning to bounty hunting for more excitement and better pay. They could play apart in the Jedi Purge and I also like the idea of them joining Boba Fett's new Mandalorian army after the Battle of Endor, what you think? : ) If I could find the right partner I would love to write a novel! I'm full of ideas and once had a short story published (not SW) because I find fleshing out characters/situations exhausting so my novel turned into a short story lol OR is my favourite era though so would like to delve more into that time period with an epic plot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Creative Works

Page 1 of 1