Posters
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Is it this one?

If not, maybe it's the poster they put out for the Special Edition?

EDIT: There's also the Advance poster and the 1985 re-release poster. Could be one of those. Style A (above) and B (what I have) are the most common.

Last edited by Old Master Ben on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

That image isn't showing up for me... It's just the little white box and red cross.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

How about now?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Yep it's showing but no, that's not the one. I can't find it on the Wook either... Wierd. I'm pretty sure it's an official poster.

Edit: Ok, just type in "STAR WARS RETURN OF THE JEDI LAMINATED MINI POSTER BQ" into eBay, it's the only result that comes up.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

DJ, the poster you have (if it's the one you linked to) is a mini reproduction of the 27X 40 1983 UK ROTJ quad poster by Josh Kirby.

I have the Star Wars Poster Book. It's pretty cool, but pricey at a $50 tag. (But I got it for free!)

As for actual posters, I recently acquired an original 1985 ROTJ re-release poster. It's the one with the exploding death star. That's the only one I have.

I used to have a mini poster from Dark Horse Comics for the release of Legacy that featured all of the characters from their Star Wars Comics that I got from SD Comicon, and one with Darth Vader from some comic with a Dark Horse 25th Anniversary on the other side from last years Free Comic Book Day, but I lost those. Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 2 of 2