Zombie Apocalypse: Cantina Style
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Padme pulled her pistols from their holsters and carefully edged closer to the Undead, attempting the skirt around the cluster and move closer to the survivors. She placed several shots into the heads and spines of the wounded but not yet dead zombies, all of which finally lay still...except one, which continued to crawl toward her anyway. Frowning, she aimed both pistols at the thing and fired in rapid succession. It shuddered and roared in anger, but did not cease its motion.

"Stang, don't tell me they're getting harder to kill,"

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Fate waited for what felt like hours for a reply when in reality it was only a few mere minutes. He wondered why they weren't responding to his call, and wondered if they were under as heavy an attack as what he and the others had just experienced. Fate had loaded duffel bags full of non-perishable food and drink onto a good sized ATV he had located in the back garage of the gas station he had first met the group of survivors that he had helped.

Fate paced just outside of the garage, MP5 in hand, impatiently waiting for a response. All of a sudden he heard a distinct boom from the direction the group went and wondered what in the world they could be up to. He was shaken from his pondering when he saw a huge shadow pass over him and when he looked up he couldn't believe his eyes! Was that a flying zombie!? But what Fate found even more intriguing was that it was flying in a different direction than from where the explosion and occasional gunfire was heard.

It paid him no heed, however, and counting himself lucky, Fate began to examine the state of his armor, which he had been keeping meticulous. He'd been lucky so far, he hadn't been touched yet.

All of a sudden Fate heard what he thought was a shotgun being shot followed by an ear-splitting shriek. Fate surmised that the flying zombie had found the base of the group and was taking shots at the individuals holding down the fort. Fate vaulted himself onto the ATV, turned the key and it roared to life; a lot louder than he anticipated. Dazed from the sudden blast of noise from the engine he slowly accelerated out of the garage and towards the sound of the shrieking, flying zombie in the hopes that he might be able to lend a hand and deliver some supplies.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote  

Vorn saw Padme’ fire repeatedly into the head of a zombie yet the zombie continued crawling toward her. Vorn aimed an arrow and fired. The arrow landed at the base of the skull, severing it from its spinal column. Here’s hoping they still require an intact nervous system to move their limbs.. Vorn thought has he nocked another arrow just in case he was wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: Sitting in front of a fireplace on Naboo exchanging pathetic dialogue with Anakin

Vorn's arrow found its mark, and the zombie finally shuddered to a stop. Warily, Padme approached it. It showed no signs of movement, so she toed it with her boot, only to leap backwards when it let out an enraged shriek. The thing's fury at being unable to move anything below its neck caused the earsplitting screeches to continue up until Padme fired her pistol point blank into its eye. At long last, the zombie grew silent and still. Giving a shudder of disgust, Padme glanced around for her comrades.

So this is how liberty dies....with thunderous applause.

Those without swords can still die upon them

The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote  

Vorn nodded to Padme’, satisfied that for the time being she was out of danger relatively speaking he reflected. Taking aim at another zombie Vorn let loose an arrow only to watch as it spun off target from damaged fletching. Spinning away to the left the arrow completely missed the zombie’s head and dove into the pelvic area of another zombie.

Much to Vorn’s amazement the zombie let out a grunt, much like a living human would if they had just had the breath knocked out of them. Simultaneously the zombie lowered its hands in a belated effort to protect the area hit by the arrow as it collapsed to the ground. Vorn then observed the zombie attempting to remove the arrow only to contort, almost as if experiencing unbearable pain, each time the barbs on the arrowhead tore into the rotting skin to make removal difficult. I’ll be damned, nutshots still work on the undead Vorn thought as it finally hit him why the zombie was acting so oddly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:49 am Reply with quote  

Standing on the roof of the cantina, Skuldren watched as the winged zombie swooped down from above. It was almost serene. The clear, cloudless sky above. The warmth of sunlight beaming down on the roof. Peaceful.

Then the ignition flicked on for the flamethrower making a whisping sound like a blowtorch. The zombie screamed horribly as if flew nearer. Then a spout of flame lurched up into the air and engulfed the mutated beast in a cloud of flame.

Skuldren smiled. "This thing is awesome!"

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

As the winged beast howled its last, as its skin - or what was left of it - blackened under the intense fire, I couldn't help but feel ... hungry. It had been so long since I'd had a properly cooked meal, and the roasted flesh smelled almost exactly like my mother's burnt lamb chops. It then occurred to me that that probably didn't speak well of her cooking. Accurate, though.

I hoisted my weapon and switched magazines, with some difficulty. I was shaking all over. That thing had truly terrified me. I clapped Skuldren on the shoulder, 'Thanks. It was getting pretty hot out here.' I looked out over the fields. Our skirmish had attracted a few of the human undead. Those I would take care of in a minute, once I managed to calm myself, and take them out with a few shots to the head. Accuracy was my friend. Why use a dozen bullets when one will do the trick? I thought to myself. Yet, despite those minor intrusions, the place was oddly serene, an idyll, and for a brief moment I was able to forget all the horrors that had happened.

It wouldn't last.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quote  

The zombies were slowly thinning, what had happened to the survivors they were trying to save Salaris couldn’t tell. There was so much confusion, so much blood....so many bodies it was hard to tell which were zombies and which were survivors who they had been too late to save. Nocking an arrow Salaris fired and the final zombie in his line of sight fell with a goopy sounding thud.

I just hope these survivors are friendly...it’d be just our luck if it’s some gang that will knife us in the back as thanks and take all our supplies...speaking of the survivors where are they? It was then Salaris realized that aside from their little party there were no living beings to be found. Nocking the final arrow in his quiver he began scanning windows as he cautiously began retrieving arrows.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Roleplaying

Page 10 of 10