Definition of Humble:
1. not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
2. having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
3. low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.
4. courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.
5. low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy.
By point 5, Yoda is humble
I'd say Raynar is pretty humble for a Jedi, as is Jaden Korr. Ganner is a great example of a Jedi who was not humble. Kyp would be another one. Both of them were pretty arrogant during the NJO. Using them as a template, the Jedi Masters like Yoda and Mace were certainly much more humble.
Yet to say Sith can't be humble...yeah, I don't think Sith can be humble. That goes against their code. Pride and arrogance are useful tools for Sith, so I can't see them tossing that away. By going down that path, Jacen opened himself up to arrogance.
"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood