Discuss Anything You Like!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Happy Bday!

Graduations are coming up here in Florida and one of my closet friends is graduating high school. It's scary to think that just a year ago I graduated high school. How time flies.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Yeah, a lot of my friends just graduated a week ago. I went up and I'm getting all nostalgic and stuff. I've been out a two years now and its kind of weird because I'm going back to my high school for a graduation and I'm visiting staff. Just...strange.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quote  

Time to bring a little activity to this thread...

So I started playing Mass Effect last week, and I must say its addictive. They did a stunning job in the quality they put into the game. Sometimes it reminds me a little of KOTOR and makes me wonder what KOTOR III would be like with this game engine. Nonetheless it's very fun and I like how the various elements come together to form a grand space adventure with tons of freedom. Has anyone else played this?

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Nope, but it sounds interesting.

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I've played this game and I love it. Mass Effect is like the best game.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I've heard that Mass Effect is awesome, but I haven't had the chance to see for myself.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Oh.My.GOSH! You guys NEED to head over to NJOE.com and read the whole topic on crotch thrusting. The most hilarious thing ever!!! Just look at their poll ( Laughing ) and click on the crotch thrusting part. its hilighted green with a link to the topic. Read the whole thing. it is SOOO funny!!! That is, if you don't mind a little risque humor. Wink Laughing Laughing
Ahhh...that was great. my laugh of the day. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quote  

LOL, you'll find I'm an active participant in that thread of hilarity. Laughing

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 11 of 11