The Official Broken Link & Other Site Issues Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
There appears to be a broken link on the main page. Interview with Steve Perry and Michael Reaves.

Link: http://www.eucantina.net/archives/789

If you click on "here" it doesn't go anywhere.

Yeah I pointed this out to Austin recently. Pete Morrision linked to our Test pages- somehow he found the interview there. Hope it gets fixed soon though.

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

In the Skyrim thread I posted something, then edited it and the while thing deleted itself. I edited the first time, nothing happened, same with the second time, but the third time it just went blank. I went back and re-submitted but to no avail.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Double post, sorry.

How do I stop getting Topic Reply Notification emails? I've unchecked the box on my profile, but I'm still getting them; do I have to uncheck the box each time I post?

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

DannikJerriko wrote:
Double post, sorry.

How do I stop getting Topic Reply Notification emails? I've unchecked the box on my profile, but I'm still getting them; do I have to uncheck the box each time I post?

That's an odd problem. Stupid question, but you are submitting the profile from when you change the box, right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Yes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

The cbox is a big blank. I've refreshed (more than once) and it's still a big blank.

ok the cbox is finally loading for me again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Pages on the forums won't load 100%
Everything else on the net works fine. Youtube, facebook and other things that use a whole lot of more (K,M)Bs of information work fine.
There are some micro fluctuations in my net connectivity, but this doesn't seem to be the case in this problem.

I use Firefox.

Suggestions/Help?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:48 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hogy wrote:
Everything else on the net works fine. Youtube, facebook and other things that use a whole lot of more (K,M)Bs of information work fine.
There are some micro fluctuations in my net connectivity, but this doesn't seem to be the case in this problem.

I use Firefox.

Suggestions/Help?

Could have been the server on our sites end. Is the problem still happening?

-Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass.
-
-To become a Jedi, it is not the Force one must learn to control but oneself.
-
-Podcasts: Star Wars Beyond the Films, The Star Wars Report, & EUCast

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hogy wrote:

I use Firefox.

Suggestions/Help?

Delete your cookies or your content cache.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^Has been taken care of. But thanks Vile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hey, just FYI: I tried posting a comment to an article today, and it kept telling me that the Anti-Spam word was wrong. I was replicating them perfectly, but it kept saying it was wrong.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Taral-DLOS wrote:
Hey, just FYI: I tried posting a comment to an article today, and it kept telling me that the Anti-Spam word was wrong. I was replicating them perfectly, but it kept saying it was wrong.

In the future, it's better to email the admins directly about site issues. Paul and I are really only the staffers who post regularly here anymore, and most tech issues are higher than my ability and pay grade. Thank you for letting us know, though.

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

So I'm not sure where to post this question. It's technically about rules for the forums, but I couldn't find anything (except the "forum guide for new users", but that didn't answer my question).

I'm trying to off-load some Star Wars books, and I was wondering if there was a thread about sharing/trading/selling Star Wars materials here. But I was also worried that trying to sell goods might be against the rules.

Any advice you could offer would be appreciated.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quote  

It's actually never come up before. I don't think we have any set rules on that. We obviously don't want people just coming to the forums to sell stuff, but for established members, I would think it would be fine. I'm not sure how that would work though. The forum and site would not want any responsibility for anything that went wrong.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm having problems posting.

EDIT: Okay, now my posts have posted, but earlier I was getting a General Error...something about debug?

“No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don’t give a damn. None shall pass.”

“Eventually, we all betray something, Tahiri. It’s what you stay true to that counts.”

"Shaken, not stirred, will get you cold water with a dash of gin and dry vermouth. The reason you stir it with a special spoon is so not to chip the ice. James is ordering a weak martini and being snooty about it."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Feedback & Suggestions

Page 6 of 7