Skyrim
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Life Is The Path wrote:
Oh, and I called it on the house thing Very Happy

What house thing?

And some info on TES Online; there are three factions, the Aldmeri Dominion, the Ebonheart Pact and the Daggerfall Covenant. Which would you choose? I'd probably go with the Daggerfall Covenant and be a Breton, or the Ebonheart Pact and be an Argonian. I wouldn't want it to be WoW-type camera, where there's a camera over the whole area and you can see your character in third person or whatever, like Runescape. I now hate combat like that, like KOTOR or Runescape, where you just click attack and that's it. If it was Skyrim-like gameplay, just online, that would be much, much better.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Where you get to build your own house.

The Ebonhearts sound interesting to me.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I'd genuinely pay good money for this.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quote  

oooh that would be nice. Of course I'd be perfectly happy with my own personal Dawnbreaker or Dragonbane with real enchantments too. Cool

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I wouldn't mind some Ebony Mail!

I'm curious, what's everyone's favourite Daedric artefact?
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:37 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Well, I think the best is either the Mace of Molag Bal in Skyrim, or Volendrung in Oblivion, that thing is super OP'd. Also a fan of the Wabbajack and Sanguine Rose in Skyrim.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:00 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Double post, sorry.

I started my second character up, and am in the middle of the Companions quest, where you have to get the Glenmoril Witches head.

The Hagravens are pretty tough, so I'll go to Riften and start the Thieves Guild.

My second character is a lot less sneaky, I'm just just charging into places now. I've realised I'm going to have to level up my health now as well. My health on my actual character is still only 200.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

TRIPLE POST.

I've just become a Nightingale and am about to go retrieve the Skeleton Key. I think I'll level up a bit first, I'm only level ten. It's really weird not having he Steed Stone, as people can hear me when I'm sneaking.

Also, update idea: Summon Mounts. Better than spending 1000 gold for a horse that disappears whenever you leave it alone for four seconds.

Edit: Mod idea: Fus Ro Dahnce Cool

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

*Decides to post so that Dannik doesn't have to do a quadruple post*

How do you feel, doing some scrupulous things, in game? I recall that you had some reservations about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

THANK YOU! Wink

I'm assuming scrupulous means bad, so I'll say I don't like doing them. Don't steal, murder etc. I even give bandit mercy if they ask it Rolling Eyes But then they just get up and I burn them to pieces Cool Also, I chose the Empire and everyone says it's corrupt etc, so I wanted to prove them wrong and ensure that I chose the right side. Plus I'd just feel kinda bad...

Also, had a great moment where I was about halfway between Ivarstead and Nilhelm, on the side of a mountain ridge on a really clear day and I could see all the was to Windhelm!

And I need one more Dragon Priest Mask; Volsung before I have them all. I need to do Volksygge, which I think I've already done like twice. Once I level up once more, and get Quiet Casting, I'll go do that. One-hit Dragon Priests when sneaking with daggers, so I just need to be able to cast invisibility without them hearing me.

Edit: Apparently, the long hallways that the Dragon Claw Wall puzzles are in have murals on the side, telling some kind of a story. I wish I'd known (or cared) about this when I did them.

Edit: Well, would you look at that! "Daanik" is "Doom" in Dragon Language! "Jer" is "East", "Riik" in "Gale" and there's nothing that is "oh". "Od" is "Snow". So Daanik JerRiikOd would would bring in a Dooming Snowstorm from the East! Cool I'm gonna use frost magic more, just because of this. Wink

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

(I know it looks like I'm spamming, I apologise, I just love Skyrim so much Wink )

What would you say is you greatest achievement in Skyrim?

Mine is I managed to get a bucket onto one of those rafters right above you as soon as you walk into Dragonsreach. Not the ones above the fire, I mean the ones above that low down foyer area.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'd say either taking down my first dragon, which was quite hectic and epic. Or a pretty spectacular long range bow shot. I don't really know how to measure it, obviously, but imagine the distance between the stables outside Solitude, and the Solitude gate. Take that, and then approximately double it. It Killcammed all the way there Very Happy .

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Shocked That's awesome.

Apparently there are 343 locations in Skyrim, and I've discovered 338. I think some may be quest-only, like The Katariah.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quote  

Not sure if you guys saw but the Skyrim 2012 fan film has two other videos that continue the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WriurIFyyo&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtX6jZnDKE&feature=youtu.be

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

So my friend just got onto me for not playing Skyrim. Confused

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 19 of 21