Star Wars 1313
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Gaming View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The TOR footage looked stock, so nothing new there. But there did appear to be a space battle going on. So either Battlefront 3 or something more along the lines of what everyone here is hoping. Can't wait until tomorrow. Smile

Edit: Rescinded. May I just say that all footage within the trailer is from existing games. Be sad, everyone. Neutral

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I don't know if you guys follow TuggieGameReviews on Youtube but he thinks that the game will be a prelude to the "Star Wars: Underworld" TV series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNtmERxrqA&list=UU9Nnz9p9aOAGKUgy8zqo_6g&index=1&feature=plcp

Personally, I think it could be a "Bounty Hunter" reboot, only with Boba instead of Jango (Because of the whole "1313" thing). I loved that game and I would love to see an updated version that is more open-world and less linear, even though I still think Boba is overrated. Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Jedi Joe wrote:
I don't know if you guys follow TuggieGameReviews on Youtube but he thinks that the game will be a prelude to the "Star Wars: Underworld" TV series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNtmERxrqA&list=UU9Nnz9p9aOAGKUgy8zqo_6g&index=1&feature=plcp

Personally, I think it could be a "Bounty Hunter" reboot, only with Boba instead of Jango (Because of the whole "1313" thing). I loved that game and I would love to see an updated version that is more open-world and less linear, even though I still think Boba is overrated. Wink

Forgot about 1313.

"Vote for Papa Palpatine".

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ok, so what is it?
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

We don't know yet. Doesn't come out for an hour and a half yet. Neutral

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Well I wasn't watching Spike, but from the reactions it seems as if Star Wars: 1313 is the title and we won't be seeing any footage until E3.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I think the game sounds fun. But I also think their exclusive failed in epic style. We're having to try very hard to be excited, because that was the most boring exclusive ever. And I do mean that. Confused

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/1313/

If it's an open-world Coruscant, I'm gonna have a nerd stroke!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Here's the EUCantina article with all of the information we currently have on the game: http://www.eucantina.net/archives/13154

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

'Most boring exclusive ever'

Laughing . It did seem a little lacklustre. It looked interesting, definitely something I'd be interested in playing. Though I am sad that I can't go 'First!' on the idea that it's got at least some ties to the live action series. I'm also quite pleased that it's not exactly a 'true' sequel to the Bounty Hunter game (unless they brought in an older guy to play Boba).

Just please don't let it be Kinect!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I called Bounty Hunter game Cool I was wrong about open world, though. But that was never gonna happen.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:41 am Reply with quote  

First off, I'm really enjoying the news that it's going to be geared toward mature audiences. This may be the moment I've been waiting for: the opportunity to use a lightsaber and realistically chop enemies into pieces! Yes! No more swatting people with a glowing bat, I'm ready for the true power of a lethal laser sword.

Now since the game is going to star a bounty hunter with no Force powers, I'm banking on the fact that they mentioned exotic weaponry to include those aforementioned lightsabers.

But yes, I think this is going to be awesome.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

DannikJerriko wrote:
I called Bounty Hunter game Cool I was wrong about open world, though. But that was never gonna happen.

There's still hope it could be open-world. We won't know until E3.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Seeing as it's set underneath Coruscant (almost exclusively, it would seem and on one floor) it'll probably be loads of corridors.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quote  

Judging by the ships, and assuming they don't fudge canon, the time period should be 19 BBY or later. The TIE fighters came out in 22 BBY, but the Lambda class shuttle didn't come out until 19 BBY.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Page 2 of 5