What Game Are You Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I've just bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Fallout: New Vegas.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Smile I'm sure you'll like them!

Finished Halo: CEA, and got 1,000g on it. Whomever made the achievements for making it through The Library on Legendary in under 30 minutes and to complete the same level on Heroic or Legendary without dying deserves a swift kick up the jacksie with a steel toed boot.

Now playing Halo 3: ODST. I don't do favourites, but this would be a strong contender for being my favourite Halo game. It's basically a Firefly game Razz . Though I did start again, as I wanted to do the missions in order. They say you can do them in whichever order you want, but I feel it is better to do them in the top-to-bottom order they're marked on the map.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm playing fable III to get the achievements. Pretty crappy game, but like most, the achievements are kind of fun.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I love achievements, but not the stupid ones like "Complete this level on X Difficulty," those are stupid. The achievements for Team Fortress 2 are fantastic. It's stuff that you'd have to put effort into doing it, you wouldn't come across it naturally. Example; As a spy, kill someone who then respawns as a pyro.

And I've been enjoying Fallout, although It's a bit annoying not knowing what the location that you're going towards is. As in, it's just an arrow, not a shack or town or whatever.

And still trying to get into Deus Ex. The first level is very annoying, as I chose non-lethal and can't get past anyone without them seeing me.

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dusted off the PS2 and I re-played Ultimate Spider-Man. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Finished ODST. I love that game. I recall one incident where I was roaming New Mombasa, low on ammo, so I took an alternate route in the hopes of avoiding a party of Covenant - only to run into a group of three Brutes and two Jackals. I hid behind some cover and while the Brutes merely stood about 20ft away the Jackals advanced on me, one to each side! How cool is that? I'm a big fan of the AI of the Halo series - this case being a good example.

Now playing Halo: Reach.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Played some more Old Republic this week. While I was traveling for work, they started server transfers, and my nearly-dead server was on the list! So this weekend I was playing with tons of people. There were so many people that they needed to separate certain places (like the Fleet) into multiple instances.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Playing Portal 2 once again. That game just makes me incredibly happy. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Playing Portal 2 once again. That game just makes me incredibly happy. Smile

I tried making some test chambers the other day! Wanna try?

Edit: Anyone who's played Deus Ex: Human Revolution, is there any way to restore health without painkillers? Like resting or going to a LIMB clinic?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I've upgraded to Live Gold for the month, so now I'm playing AC: Revelations multiplayer, probably later mixed with Reach.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

I think I'm going to buy Tony Hawk's Underground on the Xbox. I've completed it three times, one time 100% on Sick difficulty and found every tape. Tied first on my list of favourite games EVER. I just want to play it again.

Edit: I'm playing a LOT of Team Fortress 2. I mean a LOT. (I play on the server "skial 100% crits orange" or something, if anyone wants to play)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 am Reply with quote  

So some months ago Pepsi ran a promo related to the release of Star Wars Kinect. Against all odds I somehow won first prize (4GB 360, Kinect, + Star Wars game). Very Happy Now my only console is my Gamecube so I've got no 360 games to play other than the Star Wars one.

I'm a fan of games like Skyrim, RPGs in general or FPS games (typically Medal of Honor, Battlefield/Battlefront style games, and the James Bond franchise). Which leads me to my question: what are must have games that I should consider buying?

I know the Halo franchise is probably top on the list and some of my friends are fans of Assassin's Creed but other than that I don't know what games would be worth looking into buying. I'm also not sure what games would work properly on the 4GB model (and I'm not complaining about hard drive size, free is free).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Salaris Vorn wrote:
So some months ago Pepsi ran a promo related to the release of Star Wars Kinect. Against all odds I somehow won first prize (4GB 360, Kinect, + Star Wars game). Very Happy Now my only console is my Gamecube so I've got no 360 games to play other than the Star Wars one.

I'm a fan of games like Skyrim, RPGs in general or FPS games (typically Medal of Honor, Battlefield/Battlefront style games, and the James Bond franchise). Which leads me to my question: what are must have games that I should consider buying?

I know the Halo franchise is probably top on the list and some of my friends are fans of Assassin's Creed but other than that I don't know what games would be worth looking into buying. I'm also not sure what games would work properly on the 4GB model (and I'm not complaining about hard drive size, free is free).

4GB is beyond enough, the saves take almost no space.

Other games to try would be Bioshock 1 and 2, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, of course TFU 1 and 2, and between all those and all the Halo games and all the Assassin's Creed games you'll be busy awhile. Oh, and Mass Effect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Hmm... I've heard Fallout 3 is very good. Black Ops is really good (is you like a good ol' multiplayer fps).

Anyone know any FTPMMO's compatible with Mac?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, Portal 2. What an amazing game you are. Just finished it for the 3rd time. And I could play it again. Right now. It's that awesome. Cool

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 24 of 38