Random Thing of the Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quote  

Life Is The Path wrote:
I would pay good money to hear an American say 'righto!'. Extra if they wear a pinstriped suit and bowler hat Razz .

Can I substitue a NY Yankees pinstripe baseball shirt and Indiana Jones fedora? Wink Yes I know that would be one of the most absurd clothing + phrase combinations. Monty Python 2012 here we come! Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Haha! That would be phenomenal to see! I want pictures! Very Happy
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Stripped of 111 wins and 20 scholarships, banned from postseason for four years, and $60 million in fines - Penn State hit hard by sanctions.

Fair or not fair? Should NCAA have imposed a complete shutdown of the football program instead?

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/penn-state-punishment-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-scandal-072312

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

The Olympic Torch came by our house today.

The Coke ad-van was giving out free Coke, and I'm dissapointed Lloyds didn't follow the same thread...

You shall learn that history is an intricate weaving of many events. No one thing can be understood without the proper context.

The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/unintentionally-inappropriate-domain-names/
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

The condensation from my coffee made a frightened/concerned face. Just thought it was funny, albeit random. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quote  

Out of pure boredom I counted the number of cars that passed me on the way to work this morning. It was 137. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone drives the speed limit anymore. (heck, even I didn't do the speed limit the whole way and people still passed me)

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Portal and Iron Man. Two of my favorite things combined for epic effect. The awesome overwhelms. Shocked

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm glad I'm not a T-Rex. Such tiny arms. I'd go mad trying to scratch my back. I reckon that's what we see in all those T-Rex vs Triceratops pictures. They're not fighting because Rexy wants to eat it. They're fighting because Triceratops doesn't want his horn used to scratch Rexy's backside again.

Triceratops: Back! Back, you savage!
T-Rex: Please, just a quick scratch. My arms are so short.
Triceratops: No! Last time my horns stunk for two months! Never again!
T-Rex: Pwetty pwease?
Triceratops: Go use a tree!
T-Rex: But they can't hold my weight. They buckle. The Brachiosaurs make fun of me.
Triceratops: Tough t**s, Toots.
T-Rex: Rawr!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, Life. You have such imagination. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

*Grins and takes a bow* Why, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Driving through this school zone every day, I've noticed a redundancy with the speed limits. Just...a random observation. Neutral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^ Rolling Eyes

So it was in the papers the other day that DARPA is attempting to create genetically enhanced supersoldiers. Dude, have they not seen the Bourne films?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Bad news! They will get shot, they will contract amnesia, they will hunt you down, and they will win! Watch the movies. It is not a good idea. Confused

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quote  

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 24 of 43