You know you're a Star Wars fan when...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quote  

Do you feel compelled to speak in a Vader voice when you wear the mask. I'm surprised I never did. Especially with a stick welder cause that's kind of like a lightsaber once the sparks start flying. Very Happy

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm...I feel like I would be. Haven't ever welded that I can think of, though.

Every time you see your sister eating her rice with her chopsticks (which is greatly annoying because she can't do it), you say, "Use the Fork, Alex!" And what makes it even worse is when another family member chimes in with, "Let go!" Very Happy

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

...when you pass Voss street and immediately think of the very minor character Master Vos from Order 66. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quote  

Ah, but Quinlan Vos is not such a minor character in the EU realm. He plays a big role in the comics.

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quote  

when you go to a sword fighting club/class and immediately start associating different offensive and defensive stances with lightsaber forms and/or characters.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Darth Skuldren wrote:
Ah, but Quinlan Vos is not such a minor character in the EU realm. He plays a big role in the comics.

Ah, right you are. I suppose I wasn't considering the bigger picture.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

When you name your kids Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

*gasp* You didn't for real do that, did you? Or are they simply nicknames? Because I could see that...

Come to think of it, I was working at a children's conference once, and one of the little boy's names was Anakin. And I am not the least bit joking. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I hope Old Master Ben didn't name his kids that...for that matter, he shouldn't have kids yet! Smile

My favorite SW curse is "Sithspit," but most of the time I say "Son of a Wookiee's uncle" and get the weirdest looks (or questions of what relation is the son of a Wookiee's uncle?" Laughing

"Then you saved my life. How disgusting. How unfortunate."
"No, don't gush on so. It was nothing, really."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

How about when you don't shave for 2 weeks, and you hear a comment about a beard. You ask, "who's scruffy looking?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quote  

When you wish you could use the Force on the car that just cut you off and cause it to flip over and exploded. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quote  

Star Wars curtains, bed sheet, and custom Star Wars headboard on the bed. (Battle of Hoth scene, AT-ATs blowing up ion towers)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Salaris Vorn wrote:
When you wish you could use the Force on the car that just cut you off and cause it to flip over and exploded. Twisted Evil

Oh, my...though I know the feeling!

Wow, DS...sounds like a nice set. Who did the custom? And you redid your sig! I like it. Smile

Edit: BTW, my sister says that whenever I call you DS, you sound like Nintendo. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quote  

When merging onto the freeway you think and/or say "This is Red 5 I'm going in" and started playing the music from the Death Star space battle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quote  

^ Ha ha! Laughing

<Mara< The custom bed thing I did myself. Drew the AT-ATs and such, then schlacked them on there. Looks pretty good. And the Star Wars curtains are only in the bedroom, rest of the house is normal. Tis my Star Wars space. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » Aush's EU Cantina

Page 2 of 67