Whose Death do you want to see?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Reepicheep wrote:
Honestly, I've rarely enjoyed Lando as a character. He can be good for comic relief, but he doesn't have the emotional depth to show up as much as he does.

I wish they'd dig deeper with him, he has stuff behind the suave mask he puts on. I wish they'd explore it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Location: Planet Spacoid, (if you look it up on facebook, you will find it)

I want to see what would happen if Obi had died instead of Anakin in Rots. I think that if that happened, then they would have had to make the pt before the OT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I've been wanting to see Luke go out for a long time. FOTJ: Apocalypse would have been perfect. He has survived way too much, unbelievably most of the time. It's getting ridiculous. How many times has he been at death's door? Don't get me wrong, I still love the character and want it to be respectful, but it's so far out of belief, it's getting stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Darth Bane wrote:
I want to see what would happen if Obi had died instead of Anakin in Rots. I think that if that happened, then they would have had to make the pt before the OT.

There's an alternate ending in the Ep III video game which shows Anakin defeating Obi Wan. When the Emperor arrives at Mustafar, he thanks Vader his Sith lightsabre. Anakin performs a few experimental swipes - and then thrusts the blade into Palpatine's chest, killing him, and he assumes the role of Emperor.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it (or even read all of it). These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I don't play TOR so I can't really say if Revan is dead or alive (I have seen the Youtube videos), but this character needs to die in an epic way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Location: Planet Spacoid, (if you look it up on facebook, you will find it)

For some reason, I really want to see Luke and Han die.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Expanded Universe: Literature & Media

Page 2 of 2