Favorite Television Shows
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

1337Jedi wrote:
Walking dead is back tonight! All other t.v = obsolete!!

SO READY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

So Walking Dead was good. Dexter continues its downward spiral that's so bad its hard not to look.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Hooray walking dead is back! it's been too long since I've gone without screaming frustrated commands at the people on my TV .

"Don't go over towards that noise, you moron! Yes, it's a zombie! Shoot the ****er! Carl, shut up and listen to your mother!"
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
Hooray walking dead is back! it's been too long since I've gone without screaming frustrated commands at the people on my TV .

"Don't go over towards that noise, you moron! Yes, it's a zombie! Shoot the ****er! Carl, shut up and listen to your mother!"

Carl is so much better already. They went and used the comics for character reference for once and now he's already a lot more of a stand-able character.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

The new episode was awesome! I completely agree Carl really turned a new page and grew up in the off season (I seriously couldn't take much more of him) Rick is large and In charge now, just some extra pressure for the most overburdened character on tv period! The stress just flows out of Rick like no other, he is seriously amazing, and to pull it off with out a hint of his English accent....... The best the best!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

@Padme:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

After watching the season 4 finale, I'm trying to suppress thoughts that FRINGE is better than The X-Files.

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dancelittleewok wrote:
After watching the season 4 finale, I'm trying to suppress thoughts that FRINGE is better than The X-Files.

Ah, The X-Files. My dad says I should really watch it but I'm not so sure...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

New season of American Horror Story premiered last night. I like the idea of a new story each season and this proved to pique my interest without revealing anything at all. It seems to be all based on upcoming character work. There were things I found troubling, and not in a good way, but I think they won't be a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

JainaSolo wrote:
Ah, The X-Files. My dad says I should really watch it but I'm not so sure...

It's a GREAT show! But definitely has some hiccups, too. If you get into it, you'll more than likely love the whole thing - warts and all. Fringe is amazing too, though. The first three seasons are some of the best television I've ever seen. I'm a little less than halfway thru the fourth season right now, and kind of disappointed so far. It takes a huge jump in a different direction, and that jump is... well, a bit grating. I'm hoping it turns around.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I didn't like The X-Files overall. The first few seasons were good, but once the show stoped being a Mystery and became a total Sci-fi it was just meh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quote  
EUC Staff
EUC Staff

Hogy wrote:
I didn't like The X-Files overall. The first few seasons were good, but once the show stoped being a Mystery and became a total Sci-fi it was just meh.

The X-Files should have been cancelled when David Duchovny left. After his absence, the show never really got back on its feet, and I lost all interest. But yes, I agree the first few seasons were awesome.

Communications Coordinator at EUCantina.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Link to Merlin Series 5 Episode 3: http://www.putlocker.com/file/15D92B368B568958

I think you'll love this episode, Padme!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Watched season 2 ep. 1 of American Horror Story. I didn't really like with the multiple story lines. Just when I was interested in one storyline it would cut to the next. Each one is interesting enough on it's own, but together it couldn't hold my interest for the previous stated reason. The zoom shots also really annoyed me. And there was a couple things that I saw coming like who Bloody Face Man was... or at least who they showed to be him. I don't think it really is him.

My partner guessed
which I totally had not guessed.

I pretty much hated the very first episode of the series, but I wanted to know what happens next. I didn't hate this episode, it was more of an "eh", but again I want to see more. I think that is what this show is all about.

I have no idea how they are going to connect the asylum to the present and what this season's "gimmick" E.G., Murder House's ghosts, will be.

C16, what was the think you found "troubling?"
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
Watched season 2 ep. 1 of American Horror Story. I didn't really like with the multiple story lines. Just when I was interested in one storyline it would cut to the next. Each one is interesting enough on it's own, but together it couldn't hold my interest for the previous stated reason. The zoom shots also really annoyed me. And there was a couple things that I saw coming like who Bloody Face Man was... or at least who they showed to be him. I don't think it really is him.

My partner guessed
which I totally had not guessed.

I pretty much hated the very first episode of the series, but I wanted to know what happens next. I didn't hate this episode, it was more of an "eh", but again I want to see more. I think that is what this show is all about.

I have no idea how they are going to connect the asylum to the present and what this season's "gimmick" E.G., Murder House's ghosts, will be.

C16, what was the think you found "troubling?"

The excess of storylines and the aliens were what I found troubling. I get the references to previous alien abduction accounts, but whenever they toss gray men in horror I get a little put off after all the bad movies with 'aliens did it' as the twist.

I'm not certain...

This episode was enough keep me interested. I agree that Bloody Face in the end isn't Bloody Face from the 60's, that would be too easy. Its decent enough to keep me going though, so I'll stick with it for a few more episodes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 55 of 72