Good thing of the day!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 166, 167, 168  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote  

Well she was kidnapped and they're demanding a ransom. We're debating whether we should pay it or not. Cool

"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, it's tactile, real! They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations. A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some. We display them in our homes. They show who we are. They are signals for similar thinking people. A way we connect with each other...and I guess thats why I do toys. That connection." -Ashley Wood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Send them some Original Trilogy VHS tapes and tell them to wait a couple of years before selling them, that should cover the cost.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quote  

Life Is The Path wrote:
Send them some Original Trilogy VHS tapes and tell them to wait a couple of years before selling them, that should cover the cost.

would these be the VHS tapes where Han shot first? Or the ones where Han shot last? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

^Who cares, if we can give them the "Qui-Gon Jinn" line from Taken: "I will look for you.....and I will kill you." they will return her to us. I'm sure.

And we get to keep the tapes Laughing

Not sure if I really want her back anyway. She can be quite a *****, but she has been around for some time and we are a loyal bunch......

This is my good thing: We are a loyal bunch. EUC Rules!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Don't worry. We're getting Liam Neeson on the line right now. He'll sort this out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

Salaris Vorn wrote:
Life Is The Path wrote:

would these be the VHS tapes where Han shot first? Or the ones where Han shot last? Wink

Where Han shot first! Those will be worth more than their weight in gold!
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Going to see Motorhead and Anthrax tonight Very Happy
F*** these chains
No damn slave
I will be different!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

My mom got me this lovely fur coat! I'm so in love with it I actually brush it to keep it looking neat! To bad it's to warm to wear it Sad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Well, spurred on by finding an image I'd been looking for, I decided to clean out an organize my photobucket albums. I feel so productive. Very Happy

Now if I just had the ambition to tackle my email inbox. I don't want to even think about how many pages that's up to.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Motorhead and Anthrax were pretty awesome. Caught a guitar pick from the bassist of Anthrax and a drumstick from the drummer of Motorhead too. Live music rules Very Happy
F*** these chains
No damn slave
I will be different!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote  

Old Master Ben wrote:
Don't worry. We're getting Liam Neeson on the line right now. He'll sort this out.

And if not I'm sure Bruce Willis will be willing to go all Die Hard on the Med Grove's captors. Wink

As for my good thing of the day: I intended to get the next draft of my thesis written by the Tuesday before the US's Thanksgiving (next Tuesday). My adviser asked if it were at all possible if I could get it in this Tuesday. One busy weekend later I have met his request and have a fresh draft printing for him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I am absolutely loving my new 360. It's so awesome...I feel like I've been in the Dark Ages all these years! I especially like that with the Kinect plugged in I can talk to it. "Xbox, play Reach." And next thing I know I'm playing Reach. Cool

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
I am absolutely loving my new 360. It's so awesome...I feel like I've been in the Dark Ages all these years! I especially like that with the Kinect plugged in I can talk to it. "Xbox, play Reach." And next thing I know I'm playing Reach. Cool

...you have Halo 4, why are you playing Reach?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

I refuse to play Halo 4 without playing Halo 3, and my sister refuses to let me play 3 until we finish 2. I've already played 2, but she's watching me play them all. We finished 2 last night, so we'll start 3 tonight. Reach is the only one out of order, but chronologically it comes first. So I don't mind going ahead with that one. No worries, I'll get there. Smile

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Finished 4 yesterday. Your in for quite a treat!!!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 143 of 168