What Game Are You Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Ultimatedash wrote:
Got Halo 4 the day it came out (on my birthday how perfect is that?) and so far I'm loving it!! I know some people were nervous about the developer change, but the changes were mainly to the multiplayer, and there they were only improvements.

It wasn't even a huge developer change. All the Halo people left Bungie and formed 343 Industries, so its pretty much still all of the same developers.

And its a hell of a game, good lord its good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

It came, it came! And it's gorgeous. Cool

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Anyone playing halo 4 or Black ops 2 on the 360?! We need to get gamer tags together!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

1337Jedi wrote:
Anyone playing halo 4 or Black ops 2 on the 360?! We need to get gamer tags together!

Laststraken

Look me up, I'll Halo 4 with you.

Mara, you in on some multiplayer?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Picked up Halo Wars at Best Buy today. Now the only thing I'm missing for the collection is the Anniversary edition of the original. I plan to grab that as soon as possible, as well as the Limited Edition of Halo 2, considering I only have it for the computer at the moment. Might as well get a console copy to round out the collection. Smile

Edit: Scratch that, just grabbed Halo 2: Limited Collector's Edition. Found it for a great price, couldn't pass it up. Cool

"It's not about the legacy you leave, it's about the life you live." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

I'm playing Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64. Over ten years on and I still haven't completed this game 100%. They don't make em like they used to.
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful, and they have blinded us to the truth! Our human spirit is corrupted. Why do we worship greed? Because, outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are OUR OWNERS. They have us! They control us! They are our masters! Wake up! They’re all about you, all around you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II. The new story mode is great, it's nice that if you screw up on a mission it affects you later down the line. I also seem to be having a lot of fun with machetes, heads are literally rolling Cool
F*** these chains
No damn slave
I will be different!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:
I'm playing Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64. Over ten years on and I still haven't completed this game 100%. They don't make em like they used to.

Its been a long time since I played that one. If you enjoy it try Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem on Gamecube. You're right, they don't make games like that anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Dog-Poop_Walker wrote:

In my top three all-time favorite games! I was really happy they released it on the Xbox Live Arcade, it still holds up extremely well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Finished Halo 3, amazing game. Totally worth the wait. Smile

Started ODST. Sorry, Caedus, I'm really liking it. It's different, not necessarily a Halo feel, but that's what I like about it. Gives you a little look into a different side of things. It actually feels a little like Half-Life 2, and I must say I'm quite enjoying it.

Soon to be moving onto Halo 4! Can't wait. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Mara Jade Skywalker wrote:
Finished Halo 3, amazing game. Totally worth the wait. Smile

Started ODST. Sorry, Caedus, I'm really liking it. It's different, not necessarily a Halo feel, but that's what I like about it. Gives you a little look into a different side of things. It actually feels a little like Half-Life 2, and I must say I'm quite enjoying it.

Soon to be moving onto Halo 4! Can't wait. Very Happy

I know a lot of people that loved ODST, I don't begrudge you that Smile

Halo 4 will blow everything else you've played out of the water though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quote  
Knight
Knight

I really liked the darkness of ODST, it gave the game an element that the other halo games did not have. The building to building run and gun made it feel like a dark chapter in the war instead of one of master chief shining moments of victory.

With that said just wait till halo 4!! Amazingness of halo3 kicked up 3 notches!

"Sure I can't move a rock with my mind, but, boy can I make that rock think its been moved."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 am Reply with quote  
Administrator
Administrator

Started Halo 4. Simply put, I am overwhelmed by awesomeness. Cool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

After a brief break from the ol' Xbox, I've finished Topspin 3 and gone back to Modern Warfare. It's odd, but after a long game I need some simple, old fashioned shooting people in the face and then running away in glee. Enter COD.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:19 am Reply with quote  
Master
Master

Location: In a galaxy far, far - No, I'm behind you! Got you! Boo!

In preparation for Halo 4, I'm playing Halo Wars.
I am a Star Wars fan. That doesn't mean that I hate or love Jar Jar. That doesn't mean I hate or love Lucas, or agree or disagree 100% with him. That doesn't mean I prefer the PT over the OT, or vice versa. That doesn't mean I hate the EU, or even love all of it. These are not prerequisites. Being a man is not a prerequisite. Being a geek is not a prerequisite. The only prerequisite is that I love something about Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The EUCantina Forums Forum Index » The Mos Eisley Cantina

Page 29 of 38